Admin ban me cause I wrote stfu to some kid who accuse me several times to cheat

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Admin ban me cause I wrote stfu to some kid who accuse me several times to cheat

WalkingDead
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Admin ban me cause I wrote stfu to some kid who accuse me several times to cheat

WalkingDead
CONTENTS DELETED
:{Per}: Onil
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Admin ban me cause I wrote stfu to some kid who accuse me several times to cheat

Onil
you don't call me kid.
I did'nt ban you, it was an automatic ban.
you said stfu to another player, I followed exactly the protocol, I warned you for insult, just once.
Lucky me, you had already 3 warnings (not from me), so you have been banned for one day automatically.
And don't start to insult me as well, because if so, you will be permbanned.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Onil
and by the way, the guy who was accusing you of wall hack, I told him in MP that if he continued, I would force him in spec. And he stopped.
:{Per}: LouK
Reply | Threaded
|  

LouK
In reply to this post by WalkingDead
Lol, I banned Walking many times with 3 warns, it's not new... you have 7 pastbans.

This announcement was not needed, we won't miss you :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

Onil

:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
yep, i banned him (3 warnings) about a month ago. hard insult and admin arguing...
:{Per}: rambo
Reply | Threaded
|  

rambo
In reply to this post by WalkingDead
incredible..
Reply | Threaded
|  

WalkingDead
In reply to this post by Onil
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|  

Onil
To close this topic, I add that he insulted me "FUCK YOU" "BIATCH", "you mom is good".
permbanned.
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
i was there.
I would have done the same

Problem solved :)