8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Ban complain "whatis" unban requested

phantasyy
-----
Banned User
I wasnt cheating I was joking with warlordz, and I guess the time in demo 5:15 was when I was going down the stairs towards fountain, I only shoot to make it look like wh but I had no idea if there was any players there really lol. You can see I dont aimbot also cause I'm participating in a 1vs1 tournament you'll see my aim is good its not aimbot wtf. Look here --> clankrh.com/index.php/en/component/kunena/playoffs/13274-andreas-phantasyy-vs-jackie-jackie

I can do a video from phone u can watch if u want if its what it takes. also talk to FS if there is any sign of my auth "phantasyy" gotten caught for changing any file ingame to get aim automaticly on enemies.
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Ban complain "whatis" unban requested

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
we are discussing this request in an internal thread. You will remain banned until we came to a decision.

phantasyy wrote
I can do a video from phone u can watch if u want if its what it takes. also talk to FS if there is any sign of my auth "phantasyy" gotten caught for changing any file ingame to get aim automaticly on enemies.
lol you have at least three auth names...
Reply | Threaded
|  

phantasyy
-----
Banned User
Yea that is true I do ahaha but I plan on sticking with phantasyy one since a lot know me from that one now xD. Thanks, I got more demos u can watch where I aim good also if you need more :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

phantasyy
-----
Banned User
You can clearly see its not any kind of cheats if u take a closer look..
:{Per}: Vega
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
eXm!q you already was permbanned by Louk ingame (and in forum too!), so sorry if i have no interest to unban you when i realize that Phantasy is eXm!q.
You are permbanned
Reply | Threaded
|  

phantasyy
-----
Banned User
wat teh.. Yea I was banned on forum maybe could be possible, but not in game from what I know and I havent avoided any kind of ban so I to be honestly I got no idea what you are talking about now.
Reply | Threaded
|  

phantasyy
-----
Banned User
So.. No unban? I mean I didn't bother you in the server or anything except from suspected for hacking which seem'd to be false, There wouldn't be problems with me not being banned really only making a player enjoy the game a bit more never hurts really.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
No unban. Can you read what Vega wrote?