Banned by Warlord?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Banned by Warlord?

nikko
Holy shit, this got wordy. I added a tl;dr so you don't have to read the whole thing.
tl;dr: I didn't cheat and would appreciate being unbanned, if my inability logging on to your server is not caused by my own ineptitude.

I was playing on GunMoney and got banned for, and I'm paraphrasing: "aimbot wh and evade". At least I think I was banned, as I have no experience being banned I don't know how to check or even if it is possible to do so. The only indication I have is that I can't log onto the server, getting stuck at "awaiting snapshot".

I apologize if was not banned and merely kicked and there is some other reason stopping me from logging on, but that seems to big a coincidence.

My complaint is simply put: I didn't cheat or evade any previous bans.
That being said, I bear no ill will towards Warlord as I am sure he honestly believed I was cheating, and I cannot fault him for banning someone he perceived as a cheater. Sadly I have no proof to verify my claim of innocence, but I will cite the fact that I have never been banned before as a reason to at the very least look further into this matter. I will also be willing to defend myself against any accusations or attemps at proving my alleged infraction. I will note that the way I play and apparent skill level varies quite a bit as I have a disability causing intermittent fluctuations in my cognitive capacities and I see how this could lead people to believe I am cheating at times, but I assure you that I do not cheat and find the very idea of cheating to be stupid, I mean: Why cheat when the point of playing is having fun, not winning?

In closing; I hope this matter will resolved post haste and I thank you for your time.
Sincerely nikko/Piggy

PS: I'm sorry that it reads as if I've got a stick up my ass, but I wanted the message to get across clearly and find that it is easier to accomplish this when writing formally.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Banned by Warlord?

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
I many times saw you aiming through the walls at people behind the walls. (shows  wh) This was most of the time very accurate. Also your aim was too good at multiple times, like 3 headshots from a huge distance.

What made me lead to believe this was an evasion was the fact your name was "Piggy" I guess I might have mistaken you for another guy that was always contstantly evading as "Piggy" who had a similar skill as you (running and gun switching). The ban is 1 day long, i hope someone removes it tho.
:{Per}: !TopFox
Reply | Threaded
|  

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
If suspecting cheats, maybe make a video and upload it so we can permban him if he is actually cheating?

Btw @nikko, plz provide id or alias, at least, next time. For the moment we can't really help you, as we don't have any demo, but if there is nothing wrong about you, then you'll be unban and we'll ask you to forgive us for the disagreement. But in case you are/were cheating, then there will be a permban.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
Reply | Threaded
|  

nikko
In reply to this post by WarLord
Thank you for complimenting my aim I guess :)
And as long as the ban isn't permanent I don't really have a problem with it, I was a little afraid it was permanent.

Thank you for the quick response.

@!TopFox  By ID/alias, do you mean something other than nikko/Piggy? I used both as I assumed you would either need the name I was using when I was banned or the name I went by when I first registered.
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
Player: @1669 Piggy (auth: autokickisbs)
I removed the tempban (with warlords consent).

@all admins: if you find someone and you are quite sure that he is cheating, tempban him AND POST A DEMO HERE, so we can discuss about removing the tempban or ban him permanently.

@nikko: i appologise for the ban.
btw your id is the number you are linked with in the database. in your case @1669.
Reply | Threaded
|  

nikko
Thank you for unbanning me, and for answering the ID question., I will remember to post it if something like this comes up again though I hope it doesn't.
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
Recap:

The reason I banned you was because you REALLY looked like you had wall hacks... no offence... you were aiming through the walls sometimes at a person behind the wall. You aim was also very good... suprising lol.

I was going to upload a demo but I was very sure so I banned you first for 1 day and thenwas going upload the demo. But when I saw your post and how good your post is I decided not to and confirmed that you can be unbanned :)

You have good skill :p suprising too
:{Per}: Nightmare
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
still, can u post the demo? I wanna see it
This is now your life, die buried alive!!!
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
Unfortunately you are approximately 8 minutes and 30 seconds late. I just delete 60% of the things on my PC and that demo was one of them. I looked over it before tho and I agree he will stay unbanned.