:{Per}: BumbleBee
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Break out - Story.

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
This post was updated on .
Ok, How I am going to work this is, I am going to keep editing this post here, with new updates to the story. Keep checking back here, you never know if the next chapter has come on.
You can comment on what you like or dislike so far, and anything that could be added in the future. Hope you enjoy, the first part is a prologue. Enjoy again.

Break-Out.

A BumbleBee unpublished story.
                                                                         With help from many of the :{Per}: community, and my own family.

Authors notes.

Thank you all for making this story happen, without you, it wouldnt feel much like a story. Thanks again. At the end will be a big section of fellow helpers, and big thanks. Untill then, enjoy ten chapters worth of Gore, Bro-mance/Romance, blood, there will be blood, and who could resist Zombies? Find out and keep reading.
See you on the other side.

Prologue.

Deep withen the town of Ryder's Mein, roughly 15 years ago, 14 competitors battled to be the best, with nothing standing in the way of their goal; Blood, violence, misery. Each fighter had no chance of what was happening, or why they had entered this gruesome arena.

two fighters stood out amongst the rest, Merlin; muscles rippling from his body, tall enough to sink his steel spiked boots into the flesh of the enemy. Heart as cold as the icy sea, nothing got into his way without blood falling from his hands. Beside him, elegant, yet fair his companion, Carissa; She may seem harmless just at first glance, but, one wrong move and she is more vicious than hungry coyotes, hunting prey.

The pair, found each other on this arena, and havent left each others side. Soon enough, they found each others destiny, both loved the sight of blood, both enjoyed the screams as they butchered the opposition. Play by the rules? you may think. This is a game, where tricks and death await the unexpected. A match made in heaven, yes, sickening sights, not to be seen by the squeamish, defenitely.

They fought, and they fought, untill they were the last two standing, pitted against each other by the grandmaster himself. Hard choices, difficult tasks, neither knew what to do. As it was, the grandmasters rule was final.
Just as Merlin and Carissa, was about to make the toughiest choice of thier lives, when they suddenly............

"Why are you telling that bunch of Gibberish, you know you cant tell stories like that to kids at this time of night." Said a woman in her late teenage years. "But sis, I love to tell them these sort of stories." Replied a male in his twenties. "Yeah, come on, Mia, Give Bumble, a break, you know he loves his bloody stories." defending Bumbles statement.
"We are supposed to be babysitting, next doors kids, not scaring them, half to death." Mia said furiously. A quick change of tone, and she asked the kids to go and brush thier teeths.

A flash of evil eyes hits Bumbles and Psychos faces. The lads smirking as she left the room and headed upstairs. "You know Psycho" Bumble said. "If we ever enter a tournament like this, I reckon I'd be the best, like Merlin, I mean really, I got talent with my Crossbow and demonic ways." Psycho laughs and said. "The only way you could hit anything, if they were already dead by my hands, even then, you'd miss them" Joked Psycho.

Psycho; A tall, muscle build male, aged 26. Psycho loved to joke around, even with his Fiancée around, Mia. Very relaxed and just as stubborn as Bumble.

Mia; Average height, pregnant, 19 year old. Has a very fiesty temper, much worse than her mothers. Once Bumble and Mia, fought as kids, as siblings do, and she ripped some of Bumbles flesh. Just joking around Bumble said "put some salt, on it" , She laughed as he wormed around in pain from the acidic nature of salt and skin tissue.

Bumble; Tall, yet skinny male, aged 21. Has a nasty temper, and can track even the slightest movement due to his keen nose. Some say he is the devils son, some say he is just deluded and pscychotic, and belongs in a mental institute, people to thier own opinions. But who could imagine, that Bumble would turn out to be a saviour? Not likely.

Mia, returns from upstairs after putting the kids to bed, and viciously attacks Bumble with a hot saucepan. "Next time you tell a story like that, I'll make sure this pan burns your bollocks together" BumbleBee hesitantly sits back down after getting a whack across the head. "ow ow ow, that hurt, you mong". She raises the pan again about to launch it, when suddenly Psycho grabs the handle and pulls Mia away. He gently says in her ear, "Calm down, you dont want to go into shock, especially when our baby is in your tummy". After that she enters the kitchen with a "pff" sound and continues with washing up after dinner. "She makes a mean Lasagne, and a she a mean backhand too" Said Bumble, rubbing his head. "All I got to say to that is, Mood Swings" Replied Psycho.

Chapter 1
                                                                                              New horizons.

Seems like only yesterday that Psycho and Mia got together, but in all seriousness, they had been to together for 3 years. Through hardships and through thin. It seemed they were a match made in heaven. "You retard camper, Psycho" Mia says angrily as they play Call of Duty on the Xbox360. Psycho just laughs back untill his face turns sour... "Bumble, you fucking hacker", Mia laughs as he says it. BumbleBee being the one person that can counter Psycho's attacks and almost unhittable, replies "Eat that newbie".

As they all laugh at each other on thier games, a person watched them through a slight crack on the side of the room, watching careful for any details, the figure silent but also smooth, like a serpent. An eye as sharp as a fox. Mia's back stiffened, she also had a knack of 6th sense when something was watching her, "Psycho, Bumble" Mia said softly. "Its here again" Psycho and BumbleBee's eyes, turned dark, slowly they moved thier eyes around the room. Towards the windows, doors, ceilings, corners, the figure continued to watch. "I'll sniff it out" said Bumble enthusiastically. He joined his hands together and concentrated on his keen sense of smell.

Bumble took one long breathe and and his senses tingled to the wall, he pointed and Psycho lunched himself at a speed, that rivalled a car going at 60 Miles per hour. This was his ability. He hit the wall 2 inches below where the creature was watching. Psycho has little accuracy but, massive speed. Suddenly the figure disappeared, and Mia's back loosened up. "Its gone" Mia said anxiously. "That thing keeps on coming back, no matter what our efforts" She also said to the lads. "Ok, lets call it a night" Bumble said quickly.
During the night, Bumble got up to head towards the toilet, this was his routine after all, his mind drifted as his thoughts swirled over a girl he loved, seeing Mia and Psycho left Bumble feeling vulnerable. The girl who had everything a loving male could ask for, a personality so strong, that she could get away with anything, her hair so smooth and silky, that they could slide into any gap, a body so proportionally beautiful, that anybody could love her. Bumble's mind retracted to the real world, as he finished his piss. He whispered her name.

All of a sudden, he sensed the same scent as before, Mia screamed and a loud thud. Bumble rushed to Mia's and Psycho's room, to find Psycho lying on the floor, unable to move, and mia being held by an invisible force. "Come, my child. Come and feel the blood on your hands, come and feel alive" As the force disappeared as did Mia. A note left by the force laid on the bed.

"You are hereby invited to attend the
5 year carnivirous assault, if you fail to
attend. The woman shall be tortured,
stoned untill near death and finished
ruthlessly by the ravage barbarians,
which she will then be burned at the stake.
Come claim your place in the HungerGames."

With that, he picked Psycho up and rested him onto the bed,
he whispered as he slowly gained consciousness "We have to get her back, we have to".. Bumble read an address and a list of
items and rules shortly afterwards.

"Right" Bumble shouted "You want a war, you got". "To do this we will need to recruit..." "Dont" Interuppted Psycho.. "Just dont". "Why not" Asked BumbleBee. "Because its our fight, we dont need to get that guy and girl involved..". "Its our only chance, I will, and I shall do everything and anything, in my power to get my sister, AND, your fianceé back", Snapped back Bumble. "Fine, dont come running to me, when they both backstab you.", "You always wanted this sort of thing, and now its happened, take control, and do what you must do." Replied Psycho. "Tomorrow we head to Rilo, and Puuce". Bumble's thoughts raced as he mentioned Puuce's name.

Puuce, the girl of Bumble's dreams. Rilo, the male, Bumble always wanted to be like, and one of his closest friends.
Puuce, a sweet French woman, 17 years old, brown hair and very attractive, the girl BumbleBee loves, and also happens to have a very fiesty temper, her mastery of archery makes her deadly with any distanced weapondary, be it knives, stones or even bows. Delicate, yet mature.

Rilo, a brown Caribbean guy, 20 years old, always looking for a fight with Bumble, but also very proud and mature for his age. his main language is Spanish but speaks flawless English, his mastery of First aid and Fully automatic weapons, makes Rilo a force to be reckoned with, he could heal a leg that is centimetres away from falling off. His healing powers rivals that of the ancient, goddess Tsunade.

"SAPO!" Shouted Bumble as he fist bumped Rilo. "Justo lo que necesito. Una distracción." with a smile on his face. "Come on, Sapo, no need to go all German on me" He greeted Rilo. "Its goddamn, Spanish you idiot. God" sighed Rilo. "Joking" with a big smile on Bumbles face. Psycho steps in and says "We need your help, Rilo." Rilo's face turned serious. Without question or anything he said "By your side, count me in". "hmpf" Psycho said sarcastically, "Just like that?" questioned Psycho, "Just like that" Replied Bumble.. "Now, Puuce will be harder to convince, and I dont feel like doing the talking, things might come up, that I dont want said" nervously said Bumble. "Man up and face your fears, fucker" said Rilo. "You better do it before someone else does" replies Psycho.. "Bah, I'll do it, just not now." With that Bumble stormed out the room into the car.

"He stills loves her?" Asked Rilo, "As stubborn as he is, and proberly wont admit it, Yes" Replied Psycho. They both left the Rilos Surburbean home and left for Puuce's house which was roughly 5 miles away. The car was quiet as they travelled to Puuce's house, Bumble had a flash vision of Mia, his sister, taken and he couldnt do anything. He promised himself, that at any cost he would save her, his mind flashed to an image of Puuce, he let out a huge sigh. "Sooooo, not looking forward to this" and left it at that.
At Puuce's house, Bumble let out a even bigger sigh.. "Psycho, Rilo, you 2 go ahead, I'll..........." Just as he was about to finish his sentence an arrow came zooming past Rilo's head, missing him by 3 centimeters. Everyone looked at the upper stairs window, from which the arrow had been shot, and found Puuce smirking to herself. "Looks like I have no choice" sighed Bumble yet again. Rilo was shaken alittle and Psycho laughed.

Inside Puuces house, she rushed downstairs, avoiding Rilo and hugged Psycho, as she went for a hug for Bumble. As she went for a hug for Bumble, their eyes met, at this moment, Bumble's legs shook, as she grasped him closer for a hug. Bumble gulped as his nose senses tingled from her rich perfume and rosy hair. She let loose after what felt like 5 minutes.

"Heey", she said, "what may I ask brings you to my humble home", "w...w....w..." Bumble stutters. "Its Mia" replied Psycho, "We need your help" followed Rilo, Puuce's eyes snapped sharply towards Rilo, she walks slowly towards him, and in about a split second was ready to kick him, Psycho grabbed Puuce just in time before she struck him, "She asked calmy "Please... Get out of my house", "Your still mad at me?", "Your actually right for a change" she continued to be calm, "NOW GO" she shouted. As she yelled, BumbleBee, briskly walked to the side of Rilo and handed him fifty pounds, "Here, take this and get the supplies we need, Psycho will handle Puuce" he said, "take this list too" Bumble also said. "I'll be waiting out side for you all." he replied, as he left Puuce's eyes narrowed and they widened as he closed the door, "here" she said "Lets talk" she followed on to say. "I'll... I'll wait here" Bumble resisted to follow them. Puuce looked at him with a small smile on her face. She and Psycho went into the living room.

Psycho explains the events that had occured with the kidnapping of Mia. She shook her head in disbelief as she read the note left by the creature. "What do you think, he wanted, and why target Mia" The questions taunted her. Psycho and Puuce talked to each other, while Bumble waited at the front door. Avoiding Puuce's gaze. His emotions rushing, though he stood strong, he couldnt hide inside. Puuce had a talent of reading emotions. He silently moved towards the living room, to overhear the conversation, As he moved closer he heard Puuce finish her sentence with "Quiet as ever", Psycho didnt reply. "I thought so", she let out a reply. "Ok, I'll tag along, seems like you need the help, but one condition, keep that knobsack Rilo, away from me" said Puuce, "Cant guarantee anything, but I'll try my best." answered Psycho, "Thanks", she then said.

Chapter 2
                                                                                       New enemies, new allies.

"I can't believe, she'd shoot an arrow at me" Groaned Rilo to himself, as he he waited by the car at Puuce's house, with 4 bags worth of supplies. "I mean really, what happened, happnend for a reason." He continued to talk to himself. As he continued to talk amongst himself, a young man came carrying 4 bags of items up the street, "R3V!, long time no see, pal." R3V, continues to walk on, seeming to ignore him, "R3V?" Asked Rilo, He spotted some headphones on his head and chuckles to himself. Rilo shaked R3V's arm, and he turned around to find Rilo. "Oh, I didnt see you there" R3v said in a deep voice.

R3V, German, speaks older than he looks, nothing particularily special about him, but has amazing rapping skills. Entertaining and yet almost brilliant at making almost anyone attempt to rap with him, R3v also has amazing camoflage to hide in plain sight.

"I was just on my to Joke's house, something very peculiar came up, and he asked me to tag along, for some reason" he said concerned. "You know what" said Rilo "The very same thing happened to me, that's why im here, of all places" he continued. "I see, I expect we'll be seeing each other very soon, Joke has enlisted the help of someone else to, you know how French people like company from thier own country" R3v said. "Oh, I wouldnt know about that" Rilo joked. "But anyways, who are you here with Rilo, you know Puuce hates you, why would you risk yourself?" he questioned. "I came with BumbleBee and Psycho, apparently Mia has been kidnapped" Rilo answered, "oh, well, let Psycho know that I help in anyway I can, ok?" R3v replied. "I will, thanks R3v" Rilo said. R3v looked onwards and continued to walk and saying back, "I'll be seeing you around, I got to get back to Joke before he wonders where I got too." he then laughs. "See you R3v" laughs back Rilo. As R3v turned the corner going to Joke's home. BumbleBee opened the door shouting to Rilo, "We're stopping here for tonight and setting off tomorrow at dusk, dont worry, Puuce has allowed you to sleep here, but in the cellar or the attic". "Greeeat" Rilo said enthuastically.

Sometime after 7pm, Bumble, Puuce, Psycho and Rilo were all sitting at Puuces massive dining table, with food prepared. The table was silent and everyone was anxious about the following day. Rilo soon plucked the courage up, even after constant dagger stares from Puuce, asked, "So, you didnt actually explain to me what happened", "Psycho is best to answer that one, I was on the toilet, I'll fill the details after Psycho has finished since he was unconsious." Bumble replied. Psycho placed his Knife and fork by his already finished plate and said, "Well, during our gaming session on CallOfDuty, Mia, said it was back, me and Bumble found him, thanks to Bumble nose" Bumble had a little smile on his face, avoiding Puuce's gaze, yet again. Psycho continued to say "After I attacked him, I missed ofcourse, I never was good at accuracy, but anyways, she said that it was gone" Bumble then said "I said that we should call it a night, it was around 11pm anyways." Psycho then said "So we all went to bed and about an hour later, I felt a cold wind go past my shoulders, as I looked up I saw Mia shaking on the bed, I tried to comfort her with my warmth, when I was shoved back by something. I took a closer look at Mia and her eyes were watered up, and her nose was bleeding. I knew that something was wrong. Just as I got up from the bed I was in my fighting stance, looking around when I got shoved into the wall yet again, and turned around to see Mia floating in the air, I thought to myself, whats going on. I couldnt speak I was breathless, and I felt something kick me in the side of my head, and I blacked out, I woke up to find Bumble lifting me on the bed" Psycho finished. Bumble continued "I was sat on the toilet, dreaming about.." He stopped mid sentence and blushed... "Come on, I want to hear it" Said Rilo. A knife whizzed past Rilo's head, Rilo then lowered himself down into hiss chair after realising Puuce threw it. "Please, continue" she said softky while placing her hand on Bumble shoulders. Bumble lost his breath, and tried to speak, then he regained his strength and continued to say "Dreaming about.. Something, I finished the toilet and flushed when I sensed that same feeling and I heard a thud, coming from Mia's and Psycho's room, I ran to the room, to find Psycho out cold and Mia floating, in mim air, my nose was burning, I knew that it was here, holding her, I wanted to attack but, my legs shook, I didnt know what to do, then it said Come, my child. Come and feel the blood on your hands, come and feel alive, I didnt know what it meant. And it vanished, without a trace, I lifted Psycho to his bed and discovered this note lying on the floor." Bumble stopped shaking, as he handed the piece of parchment to Rilo.. Sat back down and said "I vow to make amends, and I vow to save Mia, next time, I shall let my demon escape." With that Bumble trembled, Puuce could feel his anger and his rage inside him, and offered a hug. Bumble then began to cry, at this Psycho stood up and left the room without a word. Silence had filled the room yet again.

Later on as they went to bed, Psycho still hasnt returned, from wherever he went. "I'll look for him said Bumble, I know his scent" Bumble said, "I'll come to, I know the terrain and the area" replied Puuce. "I guess I'll just goto bed then" answered Rilo, "Hmph" Puuce ignored him. "We'll see you later Rilo." Bumble then said. Outside was cold, and raining, but they led on in search of Psycho. Bumble clasped his hands together to use his smell, and sensed a faint smell coming from behind the house. "This way" he said. Puuce followed behind him and gently touched his shoulders to show that she was following him. As they turned around the house, they found tree's and broken bits of wood lying about. "We're on the right track I guess" Said Puuce. They continued down the side track past the garden, and into a nearby forest. Bumble sniffed, and said "He is in there along with several wolves and bandits." At that Puuce pulled her bow out, while Bumble continued to smell. They slowly walked through the forest to find trails of blood flowing from the trees and bushes, "This isnt his blood" Answered Bumble, before Puuce could say a word. The more they moved closer, the more they found blood, body parts and wolf bodies. "This is defenitely Psycho, right?" Whispered Puuce feeling uncertain. "Yes" simply answered Bumble. The crept more and more into the woods, eventually to find Psycho resting on a bench next to a stream, he was covered in blood and sweat, thqt it was hard to reconise him. Puuce looked up to find more bandit bodies floating by a rope with limbs missing. At that she felt sick. Bumble sniffed to make sure that they were alone, and they wasnt, there were still 3 bandits and 2 wolfes left in the woods.. They walked towards Psycho "Stop, right there" said Psycho, "its a trap" Bumble looked down to find a hidden pit of leaves and spikes resting at the bottom. "Interesting" Bumble said. "There are still enemies out here, you know Psycho" said Bumble. "I know" answered Psycho, at that Psycho vanished and appeared above them with a bandit in arms, "You mean one of these, right?" and broke his neck, whilst throwing him down into the pit of spikes where the dead body was sliced, by the spikes. "Look out and duck" shouted Puuce as she drew her arrow and shot out a wolf that had pounced from behind Psycho. They both ducked, and the arrow went straight into the mough of the wolf and out of the back, the wolf dropped too the floor dead. "thanks but no thanks" said Psycho. Puuce took a look into Psychos eyes to find that he had been crying also, she saw rage, the same rage that filled Bumble that one time, 7 months ago. These eyes were different, while Bumbles were red, Psycho's eyes were pure white and black. His muscle build stronger and his speed faster. "hmm" Bumble said, "you called upon your demon self too" he then said, "Yea, and it feels good" Psycho replied licking his lips. "Puuce" said Bumble, "Its best if you went back alittle, no questions just go 5 steps back" he followed to say, as he finished a bandit had dropped down missing her exactly 5 steps. Bumble ducked as Psycho launched himself and shreded the bandit in 2 halves. Puuce shocked as she saw the teamwork and Psycho's mess. "That leaves one bandit and 1 wolf, am I correct Bumble?" He said. "Aye it does and a bandit is west of you and the wolf is south east of you" Bumble Answered at the that, Psycho vanished and heard the howl of a wolf just stop. Then found Psycho behind Puuce. "Im satisfied with all this killing, you finish that last one Bumble" Psycho finished and sat down" As he finished his sentence, the bandit popped out from behind the bush and shouted "Please, dont hurt me, im sorry, I'll leave, just dont kill me please" Just as he finished his sentence, Bumble turned around to walk towards Psycho and Puuce, as he did so the bandit threw a sharp looking object and threw it towards Bumble, Knowing he would do, Bumble dodged and mis judged the object as it sliced through Puuce's stomach, at the sight, she felt her stomach and collapsed to the floor, just as she hit the floor Psycho had clicked on what happened and caught her, her eyes turning dark, and breath becoming shallow, Bumble's eyes turned red, and such rage, anger you wouldnt think possible erupted from him. Puuce had triggered his demon to ignite, watching Puuce fall had set him off, his hands changing form, his facial features turning, his eyes a menacing red. He head screams from withen his head, "Psycho get Puuce to Rilo. And go fast now!" Without a word after Psycho had disappeared. Bumble had turned towards the bandit who was scared and screamed "Just what the fuck are you". He finished as Bumble suddenly appeared infront of him, he replied "Im your nightmare..." The bandits face turned pale. Bumble had ripped his limbs off from body and impaled him with the same object that had hit Puuce. Afterwards he anger further enhanced and had decapitqated the bandit into pieces leaving nothing but a pool of blood splattered everywhere. Bumble looked around to find his vision fading, and collapsed on the floor.

Back at Puuces house, Psycho had rushed up stairs to where Rilo was sleeping and forced to awake. Psycho shouting "get up, its an emergency, Puuce has been deeply injured." Rilo shot out of bed and down the stairs to where Puuce is lying on the sofa.. Rilo ten examined Puuce and started towards his healing techniques. "What happened?" Rilo said franctically. "I went on a rage spree and this bandit threw what looked like an axe at Bumble which missed him and hit Puuce" he answered "Hmmm, the cut is deep this will take time, and where may I ask is Bumble?", without a word from Psycho "I see, thats how it is" He looked towards the window where a thin red line was starting to retract itself. "You better go check up on him" Rilo then said. With that Psycho had vanished. "The things I do for you Puuce, it seems you triggered Bumbles demon. I think im understanding why this mysterious creature that took Mia." Rilo said to himself while gazing at the ceiling. "I better heal you by morning, otherwise I'll have Bumble to answer too" With that he gently touched Puuces cheek and kissed her forehead. "Such a shame, that he isnt the only one, that has a crush on you" He smiled to himself. "Even if you still hate me after our problem". He chuckled again.

In the woods, Psycho, found Bumble lying on the floor unconscious. "Time to get you back Bumble." he said while lifting him onto his shoulders. Psycho examined the blood pool and everything around him, "it seems we painted a picture here" Psycho chuckled to himself. Unknown to Psycho, a familiar presence had been watching close by. The figure said to itself "Im sorry Puuce, but I had to make him miss that axe, just to see what he was capable off". Another voice answered a deeper, much more malier voice that the previous "Yes, we found them finally, and the rest of them that will be coming to this arena." They both broke out into a laugh, all of which is unheard by Psycho, still without knowledge he is being watched. Still unconscious Bumbles nose twitched as Mia broke out into a scream, "Yes, they are coming for you, but they shall not succeed." Said a woman. "Come on Carissa, time to see our other contestants". "Yes, this will be a interesting season" Answered The woman known as Carissa. "And here is the bait that believed we are just a bunch of gibberish, was it?" Carissa then slapped Mia, "Well, here we are in the flesh." "Come Carissa, lets leave her to think about what she has said." Laughed a man. "Yes, lets go, my love" Carissa bowed while saying. "You shan't get away with this" Mia screamed. Carissa slapped her. "Leave her Carissa" said the man. "Yes, Merlin, by your command" She retreated back. "We have been getting away with this for the past 16 years since, we won that competition." Said the man Merlin. Mia cried out to Psycho and Bumble, as Merlin and Carissa laughed as they left Mia in her cage. "Please, please, please save us" She rubs her stomach while crying more.

Bumble wakens from his sleep and found himself at Puuces home, with Puuce sitting on the opposite sofa, with blood stains on. Bumbles eyes drifted from the blood to her stomach and towards the ceiling. He softly said "Im sorry" towards Puuce knowing that she is alive and well from Rilo's healing powers. "Its fine" she said in her sweet voice, "Its only a battle scar" She then smiled. Bumble looked away from her eyes. "Youve been sleep talking again Bumble, and kicking in your sleep too" Said Rilo and Psycho. almost simuotainsouly. "What were you dreaming about" asked Puuce. He tried to remember and said "I think I saw Mia, but the dream or whatever it was was fuzzy, I dont quite remember" he answered sounding confused. "Come on Bubble, lets eat, its dawn" Puuce then said in her lovely warm French voice. Bumble smiled as she "Bubble" and got up to find breakfast already made. Me and Rilo made breakfast for you both, we've already eaten" Saying to Bumbles added confusion. "You made my favourite, Bacon, cheesy beans, sausage, mushrooms, eggs, toast and tomatoes with Ketchup. Thanks!" Bumble said as he perked up. "Dont thank us, Puuce is the one that recommended it to us, we were going to make egg on toast." Rilo laughed as he finished,

Shortly afterward Puuce and Bumble had eaten, they were all packed and ready to leave. "Its going to be a long drive to this destination, the place is called GridLocks Shallow, somewhere in the East of the isles of J'ilos Yuis-c." Said Bumble. "Come on, thats like a Thirteen hour trip. Goddamit" Said Rilo. Both Bumble and Psycho laughed. Puuce then said "Psycho you drive with Rilo in the front, me and Bumble will take the back seat. I dont want to be in the same car not even sitting next to... That" Pointing towards the direction of Rilo." she said. "Thats fine, Bumble you go behind Rilo's seat and have the window open, Puuce you'll have to go my side since the back window of my side dosent open properly." Psycho then said. "You still get travel sick?, you can cuddle into me if your feeling down." Puuce then said with a smile. Bumble, Rilo and Psycho all smiled as she said it.. Both Rilo and Psycho knew what he was thinking. "I think... I'll... Just sit near the window." Bumble stuttered. They all sat in the car and drove on towards GridLocks Hollow.

Chapter 3.
                                                                                           Hidden pasts.

Some time has passed since they all left Puuces home, all of them in a solemn silence. Bumble, with his head outside the window, letting the breeze hitting his face, and whizzing through his Blonde hair, was staring out to the country sides, imagining how life could have been, if the current events hadnt taken place, if Mia, hadnt been kidnapped. He would imagine himself building a nice country home, with farm animals, crops, a barn, build himself a sustainable family, make a living with his beautiful wife, who would eventually ask to date, the girl currently sitting next to him, have kids and grow old, with nothing standing in his way, he would look beyond the fields into the mountain tops, laid out in green and taller than skyscrapers, where he would hike, with his family, look upon the clouds with abit of straw in his mouth, while his wife boils the kettle, and the children play amongst themself, how life could have been different, now suddenly crushed by an unknown force, revenge shall be served, his thoughts drift to Mia, trapped in a cage, crying, and crying some more, untill he stepped in to save her. He said to himself "I wish I could reverse time, how things would change". He let out a low sigh as his mind wondered to Puuce, He said to himself "I shall always protect you aswell as Mia too." With a bigger sigh, Bumble drifted into a silent slumber into his seat. Puuce, sitting next to him, was watching Bumble, thinking to herself, "I wonder what he is dreaming this time", her head slightly turned, looking intrigued and a unnoticable smile on her face, Puuce moved her hand upon his shoulder, to try and comfort him, with a touch of her palm, her body raced with Bumbles emotions, feeling everything he was currently feeling, unaware that Puuce had placed her hand on his shoulder. Rilo, sat in the passengers seat in the front, trying to teach Psycho some spanish, using this as a excuse to look at Puuce and Bumble at the corner of his eye. Puuce removed her hand and drifted her self into a day dreaming, staring blankly at the back of Psychos head rest. Psycho repeating what Rilo had said and slowly learning, saying both the English and Spanish translation, Rilo says "Me voy a la centro comercial, English?, Psycho repeats saying with difficulty, "I am... Going to the..... Mall?". "Correcto" Answers Rilo. Rilo takes a closer look at Psycho and notices his head swelling with veins poking out his head. "You are really trying hard, your head looks like it will burst" commented Rilo, "I'm always willing to learn a new language." Psycho looked towards his rear view and spots Bumble sleeping, "Well, atleast you are awake, Rilo, Ive still got you too talk too" joked Psycho. "True to that" answered Rilo. "But" Psycho followed on too say, "Puuce is Bumble's girl, I've seen you looking at them, if you can tell me a time that is happy even at a time like this, then please, stand me corrected. But untill you do, back away." Psycho carried on too say, "You need to stop getting frustrated all the time." he finally finished. Rilo answered "No problem, I can do that". With that, Rilo, curled up into his seat and drifted to sleep, leaving Psycho to drive.

Psycho had pulled into a service station to gas up for the remaining journey. "Ok, people!" Psycho shouted, "you all have one hour to eat, drink and have a toilet break, we still have two hours left to drive" He finished. Bumble was still sleeping at this time. "Wake him up will you, Puuce." Psycho asked her. "Bumble" She said shaking him. "Bumble!" She continued shaking him. Bumble slowly woke up seeing Puuce next to him, a slight blush crossed his face. "We're at a service station, Psycho has given us one hour to eat, drink and piss, or whatever, ok?" she said, noticing he had finally woken up. "Ok" Bumble said drowsily. They both climbed out the car, and walked towards the restaurant section, leaving Psycho out to refuel, Rilo, already making his way towards the Casino area of the Services, "Ha, still a gambler, some never change" laughed Bumble. Puuce paid no attention on Rilo, and just laughed along. Inside the Services, a strong smell of food hit Bumbles nose, as well as Air conditioning, cooling the area, "Im going for the toilet first, here I'll take a Pepsi Max, and a Chicken Mayonaise baguette, and get yourself something too, Im buying, unless you need the toilet first" asked Bumble. "No its fine, I'll get you whatever, I'll proberly have just Pepsi too, with a ham and cheese sandwich." Puuce replied. "OK, heres Fifteen pounds, I'll see you shortly" Puuce noticed Bumble was avoiding eye contact with her, as they parted ways, Bumble caught whiff of a strong smell, that he recognized, but paid no attention too it. Psycho had entered the restaurant, and saw Puuce ordering the food, and Rilo gambling away. Psycho walked towards Puuce and saw Bumble walking towards the toilet. "Long drive, I know, but we need the fresh air and break" Psycho said to Puuce. "Yea, my legs started to cramp up." She said back. "Ha, try driving for long periods" joked Psycho. "You know, I wish I could do something to get Bumble to look at me when he is talking." Puuce let out a sigh after saying, "That won't happen, he is just too shy" Psycho said as he watched Bumble step out of the toilets. "Hold on a sec, whats he doing now" asked Puuce "Acting very suspicous, isnt he, let me go see whats up" she said afterwards. Noticing that she was talking about Bumble, Psycho felt slight discomfort. They both said to the cashier, to leave thier orders untill they got back, and started following Bumble, at a slow pace. "Look he went that way" Said Psycho concerned, "Bubble?" Puuce said, Bumble was using his sense of smell, to sniff out a smell he had smelled when he entered the restaurant, and paid no attention to Puuce or Psycho behind him, he had discovered the smell again when he had left the toilets. But this time the smell grew stronger and moved, he was sure he reconised it, and was sure it was his sister, Mia. "He really acting strange" Psycho said, "lets follow him" he continued. After about three minutes, all three of them stopped at a wall. Bumble raised a finger for silence, finally realising they were following him, "Shes here" he said at last. Both Psycho and Puuce were confused, as too what he was saying. Still sniffing, Bumble caught one last whiff and moved slightly forward. And the sense disappeared. "Hmmm" Bumble hummed to himself. Both Puuce and Psycho took each side and rested their hands on his shoulders, "What is it, Bumble" They both asked. "Never mind, it doesnt matter now" Bumble answered back. With that the three of them went back towards the restaurant, Bumble took an empty seat with Puuce and Psycho. "Puuce, why dont you go get the food from the counter, and sit here and hope he says something" Psycho asked her, "OK, be right back" was Puuces reply. Both Bumble and Psycho sat in silence, as Bumble stared at the table, as if trying to figure something out. "You want to talk" Asked Psycho finally. No response from Bumble, "You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" he said afterwards, still no response, Psycho looking concerned at Bumble. Puuce had returned with Psychos, Bumbles and her own order, "Anything?" she asked. "Not even a whisper" He replied, "You go see what Rilo, is doing, I'll sit with him, maybe, just maybe, he'll talk to me." She answered back. Bumble continued to stare at the table, this time his eyes shifted at the food, playing about with his bottle of Pepsi. "Doubtful, but have a go at it." Psycho answered. Psycho stood up and headed for the Casino, with his food, to where Rilo was having a very unlucky day, with the slot machines. "Look, Bumble, we are just concerned for you, you want to tell me what happened back there, you kind of scared me then." She asked Bumble. He stopped playing with the bottle, closed his eyes, and let out a sigh, finally he said "Fine, but dont tell Psycho, just tell him I thought I could smell something, but it wasnt true." He looked directly into her eyes, as he said the words. For the first time, that he looked into her eyes, she saw seriousness and shyness at the same time, but without a hint of blushing. "You can tell me anything, I promise to keep it safe, I'll stand by you." With that he explained to her that he smelled Mia's scent when they first entered the Services, then shortly after leaving the toilets. "My nose is never wrong, I know what I smelled, you dont have to believe me, but its true." Bumble finished with. She looked stunned for a moment and replied "I believe you, I always have believed you, I trust you enough that you couldnt lie to me." Bumble then said with a smile "Thanks, if I told Psycho or Rilo, they'd just laugh or joke about it, atleast with you I can have someone that actually cares." Bumbles eyes relaxed with Puuces as he finished he sentence, Puuce gestured to put Bumbles hands on the table, Bumble hesitated and obeyed, Puuce grabbed his hands and held them with her own, as she laid them down on the table, "I'll always be here, I know deep down you care for both me and Mia, Rilo and Psycho included" She said. A rather large smile spread across Bumbles face. They sat staring at each other, for good long two minutes. Rilo and Psycho had returned, with Rilo, saying "Bahh, I just lost Thirty quid on them damned machines" Rilo said fuming, "I told you to go for the middle one, but you dont listen to me" Joked Psycho. Rilo had noticed Puuce and Bumble holding hands, and this riled him up more, but enough to not let Psycho know. "Well, its time to go now, Bumble looked at Psycho and Rilo, and back down to his food, which sat there, uneaten. "I'll eat this in the car, I completely forgot about this." He said awkwardly, "Yea, we can tell" Said Rilo, not knowing of what had happened.  Psycho bumped his elbow against Rilo's chest to shush him. "Umpph, ow?" Rilo said as Psycho hit him. Psycho led the way to the car with Puuce and Bumble trailing behind, Rilo, getting more and more jealous as he saw them two together. He glanced at their hands which were still held together. The more he saw them, the more he got mad. Unknown to Puuce and Bumble, that he also had feelings for her. Psycho had his suspicions. Even after the little incident that happened between them with Puuce and her ex-boyfriend Martin, who just happened to disappear about 2 months after meeting Rilo.

Back in the car, Psycho started the engine and drove off, leaving nothing but unsaid happenings. Puuce had told both Rilo and Psycho what had happened, but she said it she was also keeping the promise she made to Bumble. "Ha!" Rilo, and Psycho said together. Bumble looked at Puuce knowing this would happen. Puuce let out a small sigh. Psycho knew better, but said nothing on the topic. Later that journey Both Bumble and Puuce had fallen asleep again, but this time with Puuce laying on his chest with her arms, around Bumbles waist, and Bumbles arms around her back and waist. Rilo, almost let out a swear word, but managed to restrain himself. Psycho noticed this, and pushed him back, "You really do need to back off, Rilo." He said in all seriousness. Rilo, stared off into the distance of the sea, ignoring what Psycho had just said. "Why cant you just let it be, I dont know what happened, and I dont care, but I have my suspicions, and I hope that they arent true, but, if you mess with this relationship, you can guarantee, that both Bumble and I will kill you, that is a fact." He said finally. "I said, I will" Rilo said almost shouting. "Im just advising you, is all" Psycho retaliated with. Reluctantly, Rilo ended the conversation with a low growl. In Rilo's mind, he was already formulating a plan to rid of Bumble and Psycho, like he had done before with Mark, Puuces ex. Afew hours later They reached the dock yard heading towards GridLocks Shallow, the boat was already in port, ready to leave. Psycho shouted to the others, "Come on, grab your bags, the boat is waiting for us, lets hurry". Everyone got out the car with a bag each, full of supplies and various equipment that Rilo had bought before they left. They had all checked thier own bags, and added thier own personal equipment amongst the necessary. Puuce had brought her specially crafted bow and poison tipped arrows, with her MP3 player. Rilo had brought his Automatic guns spawning scroll and various ointments and healing instruments. Psycho had only brought the nessecaries and nothing of value. Bumble had brought his Crossbow with poison coated arrows, he had copied the idea from Puuce awhile back, with some adjustments.
Meanwhile, back at the headquarters where Mia, is sat in her cage, both Merlin and Carissa, sat in thier golden and arched royal chairs, a sort of stunned look crossed thier faces, they look at each other with confusion, Carissa then said to break the silence, "Impossible, there isnt no way, that kid could see us.", "No, it wasnt" Replied Merlin, "There is more to it than that, let me think here, im sure there is a explanation" he continued to say. As he sat there pondering, Carissa said "Lucky he didnt step another two centimetres, otherwise he would have entered the two way portal into this very room." she concluded. "Yes lucky indeed, he doesn't know what he is looking, or evening smelling as a matter of fact. If you want to know what I think, I think he could smell our young captive here." Merlin said whilst looking directly at Mia. He continued to explain his thoughts on the matter, "The portal emits a two way energy, which allows us to see out, but not in, that is if you know what your looking for, his nose is strong, and can sense the young lady here, but obviously his nose, doesn't know our scents, which would also explain how he could find, Psycho in the woods, that one time, Bumble obviously knows the smell of Bandits and wolves, as he has most likely encountered them before." Merlin had finished to say. "An interesting specimen" Carissa added. "Indeed, time for stage two. Go meet our targets. Make sure to change clothes and wash, we dont know if his nose can capture a scent from them yet." Merlin ordered Carissa. "I'll be inconspicuous." She said. "Good, now go, lets not keep them waiting" Merlin said with a grin.

Back at the ship, which had set sail towards GridLocks Shallow, the four of them navigated themselves around the ship, enjoying the scenary and the vessels massive infrastructure. Puuce and Bumble holding each other close, smiling and laughing, they spotted a games room, and headed towards that direction, which left Psycho and Rilo together, "Look at them, he has finally left his shell" Psycho said smiling to himself. Rilo said no word and left to find a bar, to order a alcoholic beverage, to try and lower his temptation to kill Bumble. Psycho had always been cautious, and kept a close eye on Rilo as he left towards the bar. "Hmm, I think I'll just go to the deck, and take in the fresh ocean air." Psycho said to himself. He looked towards Bumble again and smiled, and left towards the stairs leading to the starboard section of the ship. Later in Games room, Puuce and Bumble had come across a team effort shooters arcade game, Time Crisis 3. Bumble using the Blue make shift gun, and Puuce using the Pink makeshift gun. Together they decimated each level with extreme accuracy, their skill bought on many on lookers, majority being teenagers aging from thirteen to seventeen, Eventually, they came to the final boss on the levels, on the count down from 5, Puuce said fire, they both launched and grenade into the mechanised boss, and destroyed it, both blowing their makeshift guns and placed them back into their slots. They had conquered the high score of the game, and thier audience let out a big applause. One person came up towards them and shook hands with them whilst others just said "wow, you guys are awesome." Puuce and Bumble beaming as they acknowledged the compliments. One woman in particular, approached them, and said "Nice, you beat my high score" while looking over Bumbles shoulders. "My names Carissa, and I'd like to shake your hands personally, I was wondering if anyone would beat me and my loves record, looks like his hunch was right" she said. Still beaming Puuce said, "We thank you, for your kind words, we have amazing teamwork". She pulled Bumble closer for a tighter hug. "I see, well, I must be going, this ship makes me queasy and I could really use a drink, care to join me?" Carissa Asked them both, "No thanks, I think we'll be heading that direction towards the café" Bumble answered, "Its been a pleasure to meet you though" He said afterwards, "No, the pleasures all mine" she said back to the two, they shook hands yet again, and parted in their different directions. "She seemed a nice woman, maybe we should have taken her offer" Puuce said with a smile at Bumble. "Yea she was, but something didnt feel right, she didnt have a single trace of dirt or even a speck of scent on herself." He looked behind him and disregarded the encounter. "I have a feeling we'll be seeing her again." Bumble then said to himself. "Lets go grab that hot chocolate then eh?" He grabbed Puuce's hand and led onwards.

In the bar, Rilo was ordering one drink after another, to try and release all this stress and anger he felt, but the more he drank the more he got angrier. As he finished his tenth beer, a familiar woman came and sat down next to him, and ordered a martini. Rilo glanced at her for a second and sighed, "Long day" She asked? Rilo looked at the woman, and back at his beer. "Not very talkative" She said. "Im just trying to..." Rilo interrupted the woman and said "You fucking kidding me, cant a man drink a beer in peace, its bad enough to watch your best friend get closer and closer to the love of your life..." He said aggressively. She jumped as she almost knocked over her glass of Martini. Rilo sighs and says "Look, im sorry, but I dont feel like talking at this present moment in time, but feel free to talk, dont expect an answer." He then said apologetically, after realizing, that the bar man and other passengers had just witnessed Rilo shouting, at a complete stranger. "My names Carissa, whats yours?" She asked. "Rilo" He said bluntly. "hmm" she hummed to herself. "Off to anywhere in particular" she said while watching him finish his eleventh beer, "Not really" He answered. "Hmm" she hummed again. "Would you like another beer?" She asked. "Sure" he said just barely audible. "Bar tender, another beer, for this gentleman here." She asked the female bar tender. "OK, but please make this his last one, thank you." She told Carissa. Rilo grunted as she said it. "I will thank you" said Carissa. So tell me about this friend of yours. "Bah!" he let out a laugh. "He still reckons im his friend... Even his own brother in law, is starting to suspect me, pathetic" He said. He looked over Carissa shoulders and spotted Bumble and Puuce walking in the opposite direction.. His face turned twisted with rage, but he gritted his teeth together. "If I killed them both when I had the chance, she would be mine.." He continued to say. "Seems like you have a history?" Carissa asked. "It started with her ex-boyfriend.. The love of her life, they were happy, and I got enraged with jealousy.. So I made him... Disappear. No-one knows the truth, except for you.." He said silently. "Please, tell me the story" She seemed interested. "Fine, but I dont expect empathy or sympathy, ok?" He said;

"It started about two years ago.. I met BumbleBee and his family in a good old paintball session, I never seen such skill in shooting and teamwork from them, Psycho, Bumble and Mia, all god like, having each others backs, Our team never stood no chance. I didnt even hear them speak to each other, its like they knew, anyways, after the match we went to replenish ammo, and I went upto them and applauded them, for thier amazing team skills. They were a very cheery group and we became friends, and then after close friends, Bumble and I clicked just like that. But who knew that Puuce would also be there with her boyfriend at the time. He was a jerk, spoiled by wealth, and had the most attractive girl imaginable... I mean I couldnt just do nothing" He took a sip of his beer and continued to say. "Well afterwards, I made a plan to get rid of him, whenever I had the chance.. But in future course.. Later about the six of us were enjoying dinner, I dont know how it happened, but, Me, Puuce, Psycho, Bumble, Mia and Martin, it seemed were all made to be friends, a year had passed and our bond was still strong, going paintballing every few months, we built quite a reputation, for a fearsome team, we even got our name in the top ranking division league. Thats beside the point, One night, Martin and I went out into the woods, behind his house, thats when I took my chance, I still remember the night like it was yesterday, cold, stormy, with a lot of lightning and thunder, perfect for killing." He said taking another sip, looking down at his drink which was half empty. And continued to say "He confided in me that he was going to propose to Puuce, I lost it, after he said that, my mind blanked, and shoved my fingers right into his eye sockets and ripped them out, he screamed but they were inaudible due to the storm, I eventually whispered in his ear, looks like that wish isnt going to come true, and I planned it too never happen, I took his phone and texted Puuce saying, it was over and was bored, with her, and that I had left for another woman, I then recieved phone calls and texts about 5seconds afterwards and I just switched the phone off after that, Martin, was trying to escape, I think you can guess the rest." He finished as he gulped down the rest of his beer. "OK" she simply said, tell me more, Rilo looked at her, with disbelief, "seriously?" He asked, "Sure, you got me intrigued". she answered, "OK, could you get me a glass of Cola then while I talk?" He asked Carissa. "No problem" She answered and called for the bar tender, while he spoke. "Well, I saw him escaping, so I jumped upon his back and took my swiss army knife out and cut his back open, just enough from the top of his neck, I then ripped out his entire spinal column with one big swoop, I knew he was in entire agony and crying to Puuce and help, but out there, in the woods in a storm, I guess he knew he going to die. I whispered into his ear, Puuce will be mine, so I continued to torture him more, I tied him to a tree with abit of rope I had in my backpack, I had planned it too the detail, too the exact part of the woods, he seemed to trust me enough, anyways, in that bag, I had all my healing instruments, I had just started out into the business, I had finally a test subject. I was delighted, I healed him and torured him, untill I broke his entire spirit. I eventually got bored of him, and just simply injected him with a parasite that eats the insides of a living organsim, the agony he must have felt, as the body was being eaten alive. I dug him a hole close to a river bank, and buried him alive, whilst he was still being eaten.. I also threw his spine and eyes, in with him, and disposed of all and everything that could relate to me. The only thing I have that is left from him, is this ring." He pulled out a beautifull golden ring, with a pure diamond line with six words inscribed on the inside. Carissa, looked at it and read the writing. "Your Heart, My Heart, Together Combined." She said with sparkled eyes. "Its beautiful" she then said. "Its a saying Martin and Puuce used to say." He then carried on to say "Now with Martin disposed of, that left Puuce to try and comfort and be there, it was no easy task, but I had almost got there until Bumble got in the way, that fucking bastard, another 5 months had past, and Bumble had taken a liking to Puuce, everyone knew it, but he is a shy fucker, and said nothing to her, I was there for her, always have, and she just dismissed me, and started to like him, giving subtle signs here and there... And now, suddenly he talks to her, laughs, smiles hugs.... It really makes me mad" He said finally, Rilo giving obvious signs of anger and barely resisting to rage.. "So, why dont you tell her how you feel?" Carissa asked. "That brings me on to say, that she hates my guts, she found the ring here, and immediately accused me of having interfered, in her love life, she hadnt the slightest clue that her love, is still buried in her back yard.. Bumble being my only closest friend.. One day, I'll mention it and lets see her reaction, I have mastered the arts and crafts of weaponary and healing, but saying that she has mastered the arts and crafts and Archery plus object throwing.. You see I cant say anything, or do anything now.. All I do now is envy and be jealous of all men she falls for... So I plan, and I plan.. Psycho will be on my list next, and then Bumble.." He finished while drinking his milk.. "Interesting story" Carissa said smiling, "We'll be seeing each other soon, now I must get going, otherwise my love will be waiting for me." She said. "Carissa, I want to thank you, your the only one that I have confided in with that story, its actually made me feel better. Thank you." He said awkardly while shaking her hand. "Its ok, we'll be in touch" and at that, she vanished, leaving Rilo baffled to what she meant. "Who, who is she?" Rilo asked himself.. He looked at the bar tender who had been watching them, and Rilo approached her and handed her twenty five pounds, "Here's a tip, oh, and im sorry for earlier." and left the restaurant.

Rilo went heading towards the deck to where Pyscho had been sitting in the sun under the blue skies. "Hey, Psycho." Rilo said, "Enjoying the fresh ocean air?" He asked, "I am sure am, and it feels great, I hope Bumble and Puuce are enjoying themselves, I was about to come and see what everyone is upto." He said. Rilo had a vision of himself throwing Psycho overboard and watching him drown. he swiped off the thought and focused on the sea's blue color. "Its really gorgeous out today." Rilo said, "I cant believe that we are almost there already, I can see the isles from here." He also said. Psycho replied with "Aye, it is wonderful out, give it about one hour and we'll be in port." "I cant wait, I mean, I really cant wait" Rilo said, picturing violent onslaught images in his head, as he murdered both Bumble and Psycho while holding Puuce in his arms. "Well, I think I'll just go back down into the car. Im feeling rather sleepy." Rilo said finally. "Fine, its open, we'll see you in an hour."

An hour had passed, and they all had reached the island of J'ilos Yuis-c, they followed their directions down past homes, markets, streets, and mountain sides, untill they came to a stop next to an old abandoned field with a bungalow placed in the center, of it. They drove up towards the house and noticed that the scenary was slowing changing form. Bumble's senses tingled as the he started losing his sense of smell. "Uhh, I cant smell anyone in this car." Bumble blurted finding it hard to speak. Everyone looked around to him, confused. They pulled over and knocked on the door, "Ofcourse, no-one  is in." Said Rilo, kicking down the door. "RILO!" shouted Puuce. "What the fuck are you doing." she screamed at him. "Looking for Mia, what do you think?" he retaliated back. Suddenly the house changed form, and immeadiately, everyone found themselves standing in front of a rather large iron gate, with a strange looking statue at the entrance. They cautiously approached the statue, as it burst into life. "Welcome fellow competitors, please make your way to the booking office on your right hand side, and get signed in, please also keep your numbers with you, when you get given them" the statue retracted back down into a still statue once more. "Now, that was creepy" said Puuce shocked. "Where the hell are we" asked Bumble to the statue. The statue made no move to reply back. "Well... It was worth a try!" Bumble spoke to the group. Puuce let a small giggle. "Lets just go to this booking office" Said Psycho..

Chapter 4
                                        It begins.
Following the strange statue's guidance and instruction, they continued on towards the Iron gate, on the way, they saw that they were stood on a floating wooden bridge, thier sourroundings, they noticed was foggy, the fog so thick you can't even see through it. The only thing visible was the huge iron gate, that looms above them. Cautiously they approached it, the gate grew bigger as they started moving towards it, keeping to the right hand side of the bridge. "Where do you all think we are?" asked Rilo agitately. No-one gave any sound or move to reply back, as no-one knew for certain. They stood outside a little carved out hole in the door, and stood there, not knowing what awaited them, Puuce, pushed Rilo into the hole, "What the fuck?", Rilo said with a raised voice. "Ladies first" She said with a evil grin. "Hmpf" Rilo let out. "Come in!" a voice resonated from inside. "Yes, please do!" another voice said. Psycho walked straight in the hole, feeling  no fear, shortly afterwards, Puuce and Bumble followed, Rilo left standing in the door way. "You coming or not" asked Bumble, patting him on the shoulders, realising that he wasnt following. "Im coming,already" he replied back. They all stood in what appears to be a reception area. Still looking for where those two voice came from. All of a sudden a gargoyle looking figure said "Welcome, my name is Left, and this here is Right. And welcome to the isles of Jilos Yuis-c, the home of the infamous battle arena!", just then the Gargoyle on the Right said, "Yea, welcome, come in, sign here, and here, and take one of these", he said with a grunt. "Dont mind Right here, he is just mad that we got split in half, im the very happy side, he is just grouchy, as he said sign these here and take one of those slips of cardboard" they all signed into the reception area, whilst keeping an eye on the gargoyle gesturing towards the door leading else where. "Through there is the meeting, I must warn you though, people die here, many talented people have come here, and havent returned, just a word of advice, now go we are about to begin." the gargoyle pointing towards the door as it became lifeless. "What numbers did you all get, I got Three" Said Bumble. "I got Six" Answered Rilo. "Four" simply answered Psycho. Puuce let out a sigh and said "Two, I guess we wont be together then, we need a code word, in case we ever get separated." Puuce finished to say. "Tiger Lilly" Said Bumble, thinking about Puuce's favourite flower. Trying to hide a smile she said "Perfect, any objections?", no-one replied, "good then its settled, Tiger lilly it is."

Rilo, always being the stratergist, started planning a routine in his head about what the numbers were all about. He had this notion going through his mind that, there would be six teams, that there would quite possibly be Twelve contestants in total, which means teams of Two, which means that each person is going to be wih some one they dont know at all. "I better prepare my Arms scroll, just in case I get with a wanna be tough guy." he thought to  himself while eyeing up Bumble from behind, "Im looking forward to this" He said to himself again, while licking his lips. Soon enough each of them heard chattering come from nearby, without a sound, they continued onwards. After two minutes of walking they they all saw what appeared to be a bright light leading out into an open area, where there were, other people already there. "Quickly now, I think they are waiting on us." Said Psycho. They all hurried towards the opening to find Eight other people standing chatting and eyeing the four of them as they entered. As they congregated into the crowd of people, Rilo noticed R3v amongst other familiar faces, along with Joke and Genesis. Bumble let out a slight growl as he saw Kuro walk towards his group, "Great, that guy is here"Bumble tutted. "Hmm, there are afew people I dont reconise, like tha guy over there, or those two guys hugging each other." Said Puuce. "Eww, did they just kiss?" Blurted out Rilo. Puuce reached out to punch Rilo, but was blocked by Psycho, "Leave it Puuce, Rilo, you shouldnt discriminate on sexuality" Psycho said with a lean look on his face. "Yea, you shouldnt judge us" said a voice overhearing the conversation. "You know how much that hurts?" said the other guy. Rilo completely ignored the comments, and headed towards where Joke, R3v and Kuro was standing. "Pfft, ignorant bastard, that guy is, eh?" Said the guy on the left. "Yea, but he is really nice, when you get to know" defended Bumble. "Anyways Im Bumble, this the lovely Puuce, and this guy is Psycho, that jolly fellow over there is Rilo." Bumble said following onto the conversation. "Pleased to make the acquaitance, and pleased to actually see a lovely woman here, WarLord, at your service, this strapping guy here is Sh1omi" While saying, WarLord picks Puuce's hand and kisses it. "Charming guys you two are arent you." Puuce said, quickly pulling back her hand. "Dont worry, young lady, I've turned to the more masculine side of love" looking at Sh1omi "see he dosent talk much, but he is good at other things, if you understand my drift" WarLord said smiling to himself. Sh1omi nodded his head at the Three, and shook hands with them. "Now we must be going, I expect someone will be here shortly" Finished WarLord as they walked away. "pleasant guys arent they" Asked Bumble to the other two. "Ohh, I almost forgot, say flowers before tiger lilly, so you know that is the stand by question, I'll tell Rilo, in a minute." Said Puuce. She had no intention of telling Rilo what to say, in her mind he was already dead.

Fifteen minutes had passed, and almost everyone had acquianted themselves with each other, a low crackling sound, can be heard from all around them, and with an explosion a mysterious ghostly figure appeared in front of the audience. "Welcome" it said in a booming voice. "Welcome to the Sixtenth year of Huntathon, you may be wondering why you are all here, well let me tell you that you all know that answer." Just then all the gates and doors closed and locked the group inside. "We're trapped" shouted one tall guy. "There is no escape, you must fight for survival, you must kill all who stand in the way of your goal, and above all, show your skills, as a true warrior." It finally finished, but still standing. "Wha? WHAT?" shouted another guy, standing next to his group. "There is but one rule, that there are no rules, anything goes, in 5 seconds you will all be separated by your card numbers, the same with your belongings, you must hunt for your items, otherwise they may be found by other competitors, the choice is yours who to kill and who lives, just know that it all ends untill one is left." the figure disappeared, and a sharp bright light appeared from the inside of the carded papers. a loud screeching sound and with blinding light everyone started to slowly disappear from view. Bumble was clutching Puuces hand hoping that it wont separate them. "I'll come looking for you, I swear" Promised Bumble to Puuce as he lost Puuces grip. Bumble found himself alone in some woods, and he passed out on a tree. The same appllied to everyone else too.

"Was that really nessecary" Asked a familiar voice named Carissa. "Ofcourse it is, otherwise the offical timer wont begin, this year we have a special surprise" said Merlin looking over his shoulders at a container, which contained something small, but also something very powerful. "You see, Carissa, this box here contains a very powerful bacteria that will turn anything it touches in something so foul, that maybe even us two couldnt take on. And with the cells of our capturers, I.E; Mia, here, we can extract blood, and use them for our own benefit." Merlin finished with an evil laugh. "Fuck you, and fuck your entire existence" Spat Mia. "If I hear another word from you, Bitch, you will be the first target to be eradicated" Spat back Merlin, "So far my patience is wearing thin with you, there is only so much that I can withstand, and only so much hospitality I can give you, I suggest being quiet" he spat back yet again. "Hmpf, you should do it now" teased Carissa. "All in good time, all in good time." He finished. They both laughed and chuckled as they observed thier Twelve screens of all the contestants. All of whom are still unconscious.

Roughly ten minutes had passed and Bumble found himself sat next to partner, the guy that he hates the most, ever since Primary school. The guy that now sits on the opposite side of the camp fire. Kuro.

Kurokei - A french male, with whom had been following Bumbles steps since Primary school. All the girls whoo'ed when he walked with his French smile or "Smexy" as they would call it, his accent too as they say "smexy". Fair build, tall, brown hair with brown eyes, the reason Bumble hates him because of his natural ability to charm ladies so easily, he even pulled Puuce. Kuro's main ability in survival is Traps and Minor spells. He took up sorccery at a young age after realising that he could start fires without the need of matches or anything.

Sat across the camp fire, he sat, looking towards the fire, Bumble eyes him up and down, debating whether to attack and kill him now, and be left alone, or just simply keep him alive untill he found his party. He decided to let him live, for the time being. "Well" Said Kuro, breaking the silence, "We better track down our kit then, oui?", "Let me get one thing straight" lashed Bumble, "Im here to save my sister, and now it seems Puuce, Psycho and Rilo, get in my way, and I'll kill you, talk to me, and I'll break something in your body, if I need you, I'll come too you, but thats is it, understood?" Bumble said towering above Kuro, as he sat back down, My kit is that direction, pointing North East, from where they had pitched thier fire stand. "As for yours, I cant track it, since, my ability isnt working as it should at the moment, you've got two hours to find it, otherwise you will be here on your own." Bumble said leaving Kuro to collect his bag of supplies. After recovering his belongings, he debated whether or not to just leave Kuro, even though he was an enemy of his own personal conflict, he couldnt, even if he wanted leave some to fend for themselves. "I really need to find everyone, but I may have use for Kuro at some stage, doubtful, but, one can never be too safe" Bumble thought to himself. He sighs and starts to walk back to camp, to find Kuro, with his belongings. "Not so hard, is it too find?" Bumble asked. "Non, not so much really" Kuro replied back. After several hours of sitting next to the fire, discussing plans of evasion, traps, code words for identifying, and finding thier party, they decided that the best course of action was to try and attempt to walk in a random direction. They tied some sticky tape around a branch which Kuro supplied, from his sack, and threw the stick in the air. The direction they was too go was South. "well, South it is then" said Bumble finally. "Oui" Kuro said with a sigh. "Its gonna be a long journey, so lets start talking, lets start with, what the fuck are you doing here, of all places?" Asked Bumble. "Lets start with what I was doing" Kuro replied, initiating a flash back of his day in his head. "It started on a Wednesday, I was visiting Joke, when he asked to tag along to this here event or whatever you wish to call it, I also noticed R3v in the house, because, there laid on the sofa was his rucksack, he wouldnt have asked him if it wasnt important, neither too me, Joke wouldnt explain details, only that a particular blood message was left on his wall of his bedroom, thats about all I know, he mustve been in dire need of help if he asked me, of all people." Kuro finished saying. "Hmm, you know something similar happened to me, but I'd rather not discuss it" Bumble told Kuro. "Come on, as you say, it will be a long walk, and maybe several days before we even find anyone, plus we dont have a map, or anything to navigate too, I know it has something to do, with your sister" Kuro tried to get information out of Bumble. "How do you know?" Bumble snapped back. "I listen, your little rant earlier, you mentioned that you will save your sister, plus the others, am I wrong?" He patted Bumbles back. "Fine" he bit his lips. "She was kidnapped, and was told to come here, by some unknown person, who left a note." now shush, I need to concentrate, we dont know whats lurking around, well actually its dark anyways, lets just pitch our tents and call it a night." he snapped while still biting his lips. They both hushed while pitching up, setting another fire and smoothing the ground for Kuro to place his traps. "We need to hunt for food" Bumble said, while holding his rumbling stomach, plus we need scout patrol, you keep an eye on the site, and I'll hunt for something, I can smell my way back here, as for patrol, I 'll take first look out." With that Bumble picked up poisoned tipped crossbow and headed out into the woods, leaving Kuro by himself at the fire, kuro sighs while saying "Je me demande se il sait ce Rilo est vraiment."

Over at Puuce:
She had already located her equipment and was already onto sharpening her arrows, she had already cooked dinner for her partner, who seemed nice enough. Her partner was R3v. Puuce already knew R3v from knowing Joke and Kuro. "Thank the lord that I got you of all people, im happy all the same though." R3v said with a smile, "Joke has told me about your cooking, and he says its the best around, I hope that standard is still the same?" he continued smiling. "Ofcourse it is, why wouldnt it be." She replied, "But please lets not talk about Joke, lets talk about something else, I really need to find Bumble, do you have any idea on which direction?" She asked hoping that he had a ability to sense people like Bumble can."Unfortunately not, my fair lady, for I can only camoflage myself, and I see you have Archers skills, so that makes us a pair to be reckoned with right?, I'll locate on ahead, and you can shoot, sounds like a plan" R3v said while chowing to his dinner, that Puuce had hunted and killed. "Ummmm, this is some really lovely meat, what is it may I ask?" he said licking his lips. "This? Oh its only Deer, that I killed, you see im a vegetarian, so I made myself some wild mushroom soup", she replied. "Well its lovely, I hope we can eat like this every night", "You know, its not fun killing living animals, and you should really try talking less, you really do talk too much" She said smiling. They both sat next to the river bank, in the exact spot to which they were just teleported to, "You know" Puuce started to say "We really should make a move in the morning, Maybe your party is with my Bumble, or maybe even Psycho?", "I hope so to dear, but untill then, there isnt much we can do at this time, but wait wasnt there a forth in your party, Rilo was it?" he replied and asked. "Yes, but I dont give a rats ass about that dickhead." She snapped, turning a face of vile disgust at his name. "I see, I wont mention it again." He backed down from the, what seemed, a touchy subject. "Anyways, sorry about that, I think we should go in that direction pointing in the direction of a heavy black cloud. "Ha, why may I ask that direction?" he laughed. "Because I dont really understand navigation or anything, I can track yes, but treking distances on a map, not my strong suit, plus dont you think its wierd that a black cloud is only in that direction?" She asked him in a polite way. "Yes, it does seem rather strange, noting the cloud, as it swirled in a single motion. "Ok, its set, you go that way in the morning." He cheered up while finishing, "Its bed time I suppose?" He asked. "Yes, I'll keep a look out and wake you when its your turn." She replied. "Ok, then. Valuable sleep, before I arise, goodnight sweetheart." He said. Puuce blushed as he said, and tried to avert herself. She imagined herself with Bumble as R3v entered his tent.

Over at Psycho:
Psycho had a partner but only to find that his back had placed next to him, and his partner gone, with a little note saying "Rambo was here", Psycho felt debted to this Rambo, for finding his bag, and not leaving to go elsewhere, for now he was on his own, and with no idea whats around, as he has no sense skills. he just decided to man up and just take in his sourroundings, he did however notice, fiery yellow eyes, that Psycho knew all too well, that it was wolves, as much as he didnt want to fight, he had no choice, he thought to himself, "Ok, put my bag up the tree, and lets get to blood carnage, well, atleast its easy food." Unknowing to Psycho that wolves werent your regular animals, these wolves have been grown into alpha wolves and were as big as Psycho himself, yet he counted six in total, the first wolf attcked Psycho from behind, which made Psycho rethink his stratergy after realising that they werent normal, he quickly changed stance to a more perfected fighting stance, all the while another 2 wolf's had bitten into his legs, pinning him in place. "ACK" He screamed, as blood streamed down his legs. "Get OFF ME!" and with his fists slammed them against the wolves heads which made them retreat, "Ok, that hurt, but thats fine, i'll heal, still keeping a vigilant eye all six wolves, he stood up with regained strength, this time, a wolf attacked from behind, Psycho pulled a hundred and eighty turn and slammed the wolf against the tree, all the while reaching for knife, before he could pull out his knife, the wolf, against the tree chomped into his arm, Psycho screamed out in agony, he knew he met his match as he threw the wolf away, all that blood he had lost, was already weakening him, his next move could be his last. six wolves creeping forward, much blood lost, Psycho started to breath heavily, thinking to himself, "No, I cant rely on it, I wont" A wolf leaped at him at full force, just before hitting psycho, his fist smashed against the wolves jaw, shattering it, Psychos speed much greater than the wolf, the wolf let out a loud howl, as it whimpered back to the crowd. "Forget it, its all for myself" as he was about to enter the trance of the Three Sage beast, this ability only passed down by the seven sages of the past. He was interrupted.
By a rather loud scream shouting "Psycho!, do it! You must live and help me! PLEASE!." He knew the voice, but it couldnt be possible.

"little tramp" Said Carissa, "Get her out of here, now!" she said shouting the order to the Left gargoyle that was at the reception. "Yes, Ma'am, right away Ma'am.". "Imbecile child" She said, "Calm down Carissa" Said Merlin, it was actually a good thing, and also a bad thing, but now we get more entertainment.". Looking back as Psycho is still getting cornered by wolves, sit back and enjoy the show"

He knew it was Mia, but it defenitely wasnt possible, he instead used that as a source of motivation. He had entered the trance of the third sage beast. relieving all the stress, breathing slowly. His eyes flicked open, his eye color had changed, to white and black, he trusted himself enough to only go into the 2 stage of the transformation. As he did so, his rage built up, more and more, a wolf pounced up from the side, biting into Psychos arms, whilst anpother wolf pounced onto his other arm, this time no blood trickled. Two wolves bit into his legs once more, but still no blood seemed to appear, the fifth wolf appeared above as it leaped into the air and clawed at Psycho's back, but yet, no blood appeared, all his skin is being ripped apart. The final wolf went straight for his throat, the wolves unknowing, to what was happening, inches away from his throat, Psycho let a large cry,and slammed his entire body into the hole making a hole, bigger than he was. He then threw each wolf off one by one, as he threw them they were hitting trees, he noticed the wolf with the broken teeth and crushed the wolf into ground leaving nothing shattered bones and a loud wail, two wolves started approaching him, but Psycho was too fast he had pulled out his knife, and sliced the wolves into a nice straight line, four seconds later, both of the bodies fell into two separate parts, the wolves started to retract themselves eyeing him up, Psycho rage grew, and almost instantly and circle of acid flamed up from the ground like fire, One wolf attempted to leave but was, immeadiately disintergrated by the acid, leaving a pool of blood and guts lying, Psycho lunged himself into another 2 crushing thier necks while always letting acid through the puncture holes, both of the wolves cried in pain as their internals were corroding away, eventually leaving nothing but blood pools, leaving nothing but one last wolf to deal he entered his 2 stage, which changed his body into, a acidic animal, one touch and your already being corroded. the wolf, backing down, howling for help and crying also, let out a wail as Psycho flashed his hands straight into the mouth of the wolf, ripping out its tongue, while also punching it until the acid sunk in and corroded the entire body, shortly afterwards the acid flames died down, and rain began to pour over him as he reverted back to his self, he knew it would be awhile untill he healed, but wait he did, as he stood up and walked on, in a random direction, after picking his bag up first.

Over at Rilo:
Rilo, always being a self cautious man, came prepared, he had his scroll of Arms ready at hand and intiated it as soon as he was able, unlike the others, Rilo managed to not pass out, maybe due to his medical expertise, or maybe through sheer luck, anyhow, he found a guy named Joke, lying there unconscious on the floor, Rilo thought it would be best to just simply dispatch him now, rather than later, Rilo grabbed some nearby sticks, and jabbed them into Jokes main arteries with precision, while he was doing he was also looking around to find his belongings, bare in mind that its pitch black, and hardly able to see, soon enough he found a bag, not belonging to him, he decided to take the bags belongings to joke, and scavenge supplies later, when he found his own, after hauling Jokes bag, which seemed pretty light, he had managed to find his own bag, he returned to the site where he had left Joke, to find that he was no longer there, looking around he could say blood trails on the floor, leading upto a tree and it just disappeared. "You have something that belongs to me" said a voice high in the sky, "I know it was you who jabbed those sticks in me, and to be honest, I'm alittle hurt that you would even do that to someone, on your first meet, we were supposed to be friends, from way before, but now, I think you want to cut off the bonds that keep us friends?" Joke said in a rich French accent. "So drop it or prepare to die". "Hmpf, dont make this harder than it has to be, Joke, I know your weaknesses, try me" He said confidently. "Fine, so be it" as he finished, Rilo felt something move under the floor, and managed to move quickly out of the way, before he fell into a pit of sharpened sticks. "You see those sticks down there, those are the same ones you poked me with, now you will end up in there." Shouted Joke, as he landed down on the floor, Rilo saw Joke move towards and wastted no time in activating his Automatic Scroll, withen a matter of seconds, a fifty caliber Minigun appeared, and with a smile on Rilos face he let out a deafening roar as he opened fire, onto Joke. Joke just stood there and took all the bullets in, not even caring what happened, as soon, as the Minigun ran out of ammo, Joke said "Is that it? I was kind of expecting more.", Joke looked behind him, to find the ammo wasted and about thirty yards of blood behind him, "All that blood wasted, no matter, my turn", Joke finished his sentence, and jumped at Rilo, with such speed, that could even match Psycho, Rilo dodging each attack and striking into Jokes pressure points, not even taking any effect, as soon as Rilo had the chance, he pulled his Army swiss knife, and started jabbing back with it, leaving trails of blood everywhere, "You see Rilo, I cant die, I can never die, this is my curse, I've lived for over 84 years, never too grow old, always healthy." He finished his sentence and sped around rilo, grappled him from behind and slammed him too the floor, Joke dragged Rilo to the pit, slowly and slowly they got closer to it, Without thinking he tried to reach for Jokes bag, but couldnt, he had to escape Jokes grip, the only chance he had was too use a grenade. He unclipped the grenade and threw it onto the pit, half a second later it exploded, making Joke stumble back, leaving Rilo on the floor. "Clever, now lets see some more of that fine art of yours." Joke threw himself unto Rilo, and started to punch away. Rilo, feeling the pain, from the blows to his chest, found the strength to lift him up, with his legs and throw him aside. shortly after Rilo, rushed over to Jokes back to find, a pendant, some books on undead charateristics and a rather medium but rather thin sword, in his bag, he picked up the sword and headed towards Joke. "Time to finish you, I never cared for your friendship, and I never cared for anyone else, except Puuce, and to protect her, would mean to be rid of another male. "Please!, not that sword, please, please," Joke said begging at Rilo, he knelt down and begged, "after all these years, people have never come this close to kill me, you are the first" begged Joke. "Well, this is a slaughter competition, and you seem to be the first in my path, towards my ultimate goal." Rilo, finished his sentence, and pinned Joke down, using the sword which seemed to cause Joke alot of pain, his sunk into his head, and Rilos eyes widened as he slowly tortured Joke, with his own sword, First he stuck the sword through his torso, to immoblise him, next he sliced off each finger and thumb. Joke in complete agony, but unable to move, as he is slowly getting dismembered. using precise accuracy, Rilo started to cut the toes off, avoiding arteries, that could quickly kill him, Rilo also used his healing techniques to make sure that his main arteries do not get damaged while he is torturing Joke. Soon after half of joke was laying on the floor like dead tissue, rotting away to blackness. Joke still being alive, with nothing but with upper legs, shoulders, body and head, the tears strolling down his face, as he felt the agony of being chopped into pieces, "You see, Joke, This is exactly what im going to do to Psycho, and I have something special in mind Bumble", Rilo sat in Jokes blood, as he tried to speak, but no words seemed to come out. Now I think I will peel your skin off. Joke cried even more as he knew that he was really going to die, by someone with just as sick as the devil. Joke was skinless, limbless, and finally heartless, with a quick jab to Jokes heart, breathless. "I'll just leave you there for the wolves, peace out bro, now which direction will give me my next target" Rilo wondered, and decided to head West. Taking a look back at his handy work, and blood everywhere across the fields of grass, smiled and continued on.

Chapter 5
                                                                                            All is revealed.
"Wow, look at that blood, that is quite sickening" Carissa said, trying to hold herself from being sick. "It just goes to show what people will do just to protect themselves and a particular person of interest, I think we could play alittle of this to our advantage" Said Merlin, already thinking of ways to make the games more entertaining. "Perhaps, it would be a great idea, to enlist Rilo, to our cause. You never know, he may be the one to win" Merlin continued to say. "Well, we already have one Beast dead, lets quickly take his body to the pacification room, he is the first to be extracted." Said Carissa. "Left! Right!, go there and pick that body up, quickly now, we dont have time to waste." She shouted. "Right away" came a reply.

A cold shiver escalated up Bumble's spine, "Whats wrong, Bumble?" Asked Kuro, sounding concerned. "its nothing, just a bad feeling I get sometimes, it'll pass, in afew moments." Three minutes passed, and yet Bumble couldnt shake the feeling from himself. "What the fuck is going on?" Bumble asked to himself. "Its early in the morning, which direction do you reckon we should go" Asked Bumble to Kuro. Kuro looked around. "Well, I think we should go South like our stick told us, we might come across, someone, or something of interest." "Alright, south we go." Said Bumble. Both of them took thier trek onwards, Bumbles spine still stiffened. "Im coming, Mia, Puuce, just hold out alittle longer"

After about an hour of walking they came upon, what seemed to be a old power complex. "Well, what were the odds, that we would come across this, I wonder if other people are here." Said Kuro, in a curious tone of voice. "No, but there is something else in there, I dont know, I cant quite tell." Said Bumble sniffing the air. Bumbles eyes widened, and shot an arrow into a nearby tree. Before Kuro had a chance to react to what had happened, Bumble had disappeared from sight. "I blinked, and he was gone" Kuro said to himself. "Well, I guess I'll just go in there on my own, Im sure he will catch upto me." He also said to himself. "I wonder where he went." He finished. And left towards the main complex of the power plant. Unknowing to Kuro, Bumble had already left towards the Power plant, chasing something that was faster than him, Bumble could barely keep up, even on all fours. Soon enough, he lost sight of whatever he was chasing. "Damn that thing was fast" Said Bumble out of breath. "What was that thing, it couldnt have been my imagination?" He questioned himself. Bumbles vision started to become blurry, he felt a jab into his neck. "Ack, what was that." he shouted. "Ora siete intrappolati nel mio mondo, senza scampo. Voglio parlare con te. Nessun combattimento." Said a strange voice, in a unfamiliar language. "What? I.. I dont understand." "Listen, betrayal is inevitable, be warned of friends, close to you. I'll be observing you."

Bumble passed out, and woke to find Kuro protecting him from two wild bears. "Wake the fuck up, I cant hold them!" Kuro screamed at Bumble. Even as he said it, in his accent, it sounded harminous. "Come on Bumble, WAKE UP!" He continued to shout. "Icsaga" shouted Kuro, as a blast of icicles sparked from Kuros hands at a bear, pushing it back abit. Bumble waking up, looking around, to find Kuro shouting at him yet again. "Finally, now help me out." The bears had trapped Kuro into a corner. "Exportoin!" Shouted Kuro again as a burst of explosive power bursted from Kuro pushing both of the bears backwards. "My powers are weak, and I dont know why, dont just stand there, help me out" Screamed Kuro. Taking note of the situation, more bears had started to arrive, "BUMBLE" Shouted Kuro. "BUMBLE!" Shouted another familiar voice. "Mia?! Where are you?" Bumble snapped out of his trance, and eliminated the two bears blocking Kuro. "About time, better late than never, thought you was just going to leave me too die, well we have these bears to worry about." Kuro said panting on Bumbles shoulders. "I'll finish these bears, with the last of my power." Finished Kuro, "But" interuppted Bumble. "No but's, I owe you this much, those bears damaged my legs badly, its the least I can do. Promise to give this to Joke if you ever come across him. He'll know what it means." At that, Kuro handed Bumble a really funky looking medallion. "Now run, Im weakining, just standing here" Without any other explanation, Bumble had left Kuro without even looking back, "Well, ok then. Time to end this" Kuro shot a flare up into the air to make the bears focus on him, rather than Bumble. The plan worked however. "Alright fine" He sighed. "Magbino Exportoin!", a extremely large amount of energy started to generate from Kuro. "Au revour, you cruel world!" Realising that he stood in a old power complex, meaning that the explosion will be One hundred times bigger than the spell itelf. "Well, looks like a new crater" he laughed to himself. A massive explosion emitted from the complex, leaving nothing behind for about half a mile. "Thank you Kuro, may you rest in peace" Said Bumble looking back at his nemesis's last stand. "I shall remember you for this." As he turned, to walk away, Rilo was standing there, holding a his firearm scroll, smiling wildly. "Rilo?" He asked..

"Well... That was interesting, that French kid blacked out all our moniters, we are blind. I could feel that shockwave from here." Said Carissa. Merlin didnt reply. Just stared blankly into space, thinking. Eventually he said, "Well, ofcourse, you have any idea how much power that complex generated? Though there are more than Five of them located on this very ground. If these combatants managed to take another Two down, they'll have thier true power come back to them." Mia listened intentively to thier conversation. Trying to learn from them, and hope to relay information back to Psycho and Bumble.

Over at Puuce ;
R3v had woken Puuce from her slumber, as the morning started to arrive. "Hey my lovely, morning is starting to come, what do you wish to do?" he asked her. Puuce slowly awoke, from her tent, her hair in a crazy mess, and eyes still sleepy. "Give me five minutes to get ready, I'll be out soon." She said in such a drowsy voice, that R3v barely understood her. "Well, ok deary, I'll put a fire on for a hot drink, what'll it be?" He asked her. "Tea, 2 sugars" she said replying back to the question. Shortly afterwards, Puuce had exited her tent looking fresher than when she woke up, her hair straightened and her face more lively. "You look more awake" R3v said while gesturing towards the tea. "Ha, you caught me on a good day" She joked while smiling. "I see, well, there wasnt any sign of enemies out here" he stated. "Well, thats good news, so which direction will lead me to Bubble?" they both thought hard to the question of direction. "Lets go that way" Puuce said pointing in a random direction. "Sounds good too me" R3v answered. "In ten minutes we make a move, get your stuff together and prepare, it might be awhile, untill we meet up with someone." Puuce explained, "That sounds fair enough" Answered R3v.

Ten minutes later, they both had pitched thier tents, dowsed out the fire, and made a move in the Eastern direction, the direction Puuce had pointed out at random. Another Twenty minutes walk they came across a blood pit, and alot of ammunition. "I think im going to be sick" exclaimed R3v, "Rilo was here, I guess he chose to kill whoever this was, Im hoping it wasnt one of ours" Said Puuce, while examining the area. Suddenly R3v dropped to his knees, "Whats wrong?" Asked Puuce, while placing a hand on his shoulders. R3v closed his eyes, and a pixelated, holographic appeared before, R3v and Puuce. "My main ability, I can see the Past and Future, it only works when I'm in proximity of an intense moment." R3v said. "Thats a nice ability, to have to be honest" Puuce said. Two shadowy figures appeared upon the screen. "Thats Rilo and Joke, it seems...." R3v paused mid sentence, stunned. R3v dropped his head, He told Puuce that this blood belonged to Joke, Rilo had completely tortured the guy to his dying breath. He also told her that some form of figure had taken a keen interest in observing them. R3v brought the image up. "See that in the background in the tree? You can clearly see a human sitting there." "I reconise him from the beginning, he was stood on his own, didnt talk to any one, he had no belongings, I wonder who he is?" Puuce said while still scanning the holographic projection. "Oh, it seems Joke's body was taken away by some gargoyle looking thing, I think I reconise them too, from the reception." R3v said while still concentrating. "I think your right, what are they doing?" She replied back. "I dont know, but it cant be any good." Answered back R3v. The image faded. "Finalmente ho trovato voi." Said a ghostly figure in a unknown language. "Did you hear that R3v?" Puuce said shocked. "Hear what?" R3v said while trying to understand what she meant, he tried to listen for sounds. "Ti vedo, ma non puoi vedere me, è necessario affrettarsi, la vostra amata è in pericolo, solo lui ci può salvare, solo lui può portare avanti il prescelto. Il prescelto che attualmente giace addormentato, dormiente withen un corpo umano. Affrettatevi,  io vi guiderà." The voice faded away. "There it was again" Puuce shouted, "There isnt anything out here Puuce." R3v looking concerned at her. "I dont know what the voice said, but for some reason, I clearly understood what it said. Bumble is in danger." She shouted again. "How do you know, and we dont even know which way too go." R3v said trying to calm her down. "I need to follow my heart, its saying that way", she said without hesitating, "I trust your instinct, but are we really going to follow a voice only you heard?" Puuce slapped R3v, "listen to me, I dont know how, or why, but I'm following this way, if you want to come, then by all means follow, if not, we go our separate ways from here." she slapped him again. "oww, ok, ok, I'll follow you, but only because, I dont want to be left alone out here." R3v stood up, rubbed his face, and followed Puuce's tracks. "I guess we find out if its all a hunch. or not." Rev stopped and turned to look at the carnage once again, "I will avenge you Joke. If not me, I shall bestow someone else." R3v left the scene with Puuce.

Ten more minutes later, the came across an old Power complex, "Hmm, is this where your heart continues to say" R3v blurted. "He is here, somewhere." A gleam flashed in front of R3v, "Oh, look over there its Rilo, what is he doing?" Puuce gasped as she saw Rilo aiming at 2 figures in the center, getting trapped, by something big. "Is Rilo helping them? Or is he targeting them." Panted Puuce. "Here, I have these binoculars here, take a look." R3v said. Puuce gasped again, "Its Kurokeii and Bumble!" Said excitedly. "Oh boy, TAKE COVER" shouted R3v. He grabbed Puuce into the bush, and 30 seconds later the entire complex blew up, it had left a large enough crater, that it could be a newly formed lake. Both Puuce and R3v, stood up and gasped as they saw the damage it had caused. "My.. My Bubble...." Puuce began to cry. "No, he is alive, I have seen it, Kuro however, didnt. Look over there, see him?" R3v said in a relaxed tone of voice, he wiped away her tears, "Bubble!" She cried again. "Quickly lets try and sneak up on Rilo for the upper hand" Said R3v. As they crept closer they could hear Rilo and Bumble talking, mostly Rilo. Soon enough they were close enough to hear the whole conversation. R3v stopped Puuce and said, "Look, can you do my final wish, can you let me kiss you, atleast once, this is my last chance, I dont want to die here, without having kissed a beautiful woman like yourself." Puuce blushed as he finished his sentence, and she slapped him again. She brought him closer to her, and without realising it, she kissed him, for what seemed like three minutes. "Wh... What did I just do?" Puuce questioned him. "Having good looks and a real charming attitude really pays off" He smiled. She slapped him again. "Bastard" she simply said. "Listen, there was a reason, why I asked. My vision tells me that Bumble will die if I dont act now, just wait here." he instructed her onto his plan. She slapped him again, "You cant do that! Its suicide." She started to sob. "Shh, I die a man." R3v camoflaged himself, and turned invisible, Puuce a slight touch of his hand on her cheek, "Time for me to go.". R3v lifted himself and stood directly in front of Bumble, though neither Rilo or Bumble knew he was there. "Im gonna need this too" He pulled out a little rock from his backpack. R3v rubbed the top and uit started to expand, though unseen by both Rilo and Bumble. "Well, my turn to be a hero." Puuce back in the bush, was listening intentively to Rilo. She overheard Rilo talking about her ex-boyfriend, she jumped and started shouting at Rilo "YOU!", All three of them looked at her in disbelief. R3v thought to himself, "What is she doing, thats not the plan.." R3v signed, and thought "Damn the word improvisation.."

Over at Rilo ;
"Well, with one person down, and assuming everyone still has there partner, that makes Ten, more to kill. I just hope that I can kill Bumble and Psycho last." Rilo said licking his lips. a short chuckle erupted into a deep laughter. "Now which way do I wonder? Hmm" Rilo said staring up at the sky, "its still early in the morning, and not a cloud to be seen, no sun either, which is kind of strange. But yet I feel some wind resistance. Is this all generated?" So many quesions, but no answers. "Right, I feel a strong force, this way" Looking into the direction what seemed like North East. Grinning to himself of the immense slaughter thats yet to come. "Im loving this, and have waited patiently for this to happen for a long time, oh, Im so excited." He continued to laugh to himself.

After about half an hour of walking Rilo came across, blood stains, "This isnt human blood" Rilo thought to himself. "Someone was here, oh? Whats this?" He picked up a note that read "Rambo was here". "Rambo, eh? Looks like your my next target, Now which way would you go?" He asked himself. Rilo noticed only one set of footprints leading in the North West direction. Rilo walked onwards tracking the foorprints of his next victim. Eventually he found himself staring down at a large power complex. "Hmm interesting, taking a closer look into the grounds, he saw two figures down there, one didnt seem to move, while the other seemed to be defending him, from something large. "Oh? Whats this then? Ok.." He asked himself while observing them. "Summoning scroll - activation ; Sniper." At that moment, a high caliber, long ranged Sniper Rifle, appeared right in front of him. "Lets take a look at these two." Rilos face lit up as he saw Bumble lying on the floor, he also saw what seemed like Kuro, defending him from Bears. "Hmm, well it seems, you are going to die, here shame, lets look." He saw Kuro strike the bears with what seemed like ice, and some sort of explosive damage. Soon after he saw Kuro struggling, "Lets make it worse for you", Rilo attached a Silencer onto his Sniper, and shot to where another group of bears were, this made them angry, which made them goto the where the unconsious Bumble, and Kuro was. "Now, lets injure you, but lets time it right so it looks like a bear caught you." He smiled to himself waiting for his chance, it came, he took his shot, and hit both of his legs, which made him collapse to the ground. As he did that, though unknowing to Rilo, that something was staring him down from a tree behind him. Still focused on the two down in the complex, he saw Bumble stand up and shortly after eliminate the two bears, as he did so, he saw that Bumble was getting sourrounded by the other groups of Bears. Two minutes later Rilo said to himself "What are you planning, you asshole." As he looked down his sight and noticed that Bumble had took off into a different direction, and saw that Kuro had fired what seemed to be a red Flare. "Hmm, so you are making a diversion, for him? Thats fine, I'd like to see you back up that claim." without realising he noticed a large build up of power coming from Kuro. "Wow, how unfortunate for you, Kuro.. What are you doing? A suicide mission?" thirty seconds later a large, devastating boom appeared right in front of him. "Now, that is some serious power, though I assume the majority of the power came from the Power Plant itself." Rilo looked upwards. And thought to himself. "Well, that was a true explosion. so surely there will be a denture in the sky, but there isnt anything" He also saw that the sky shimmered. "Ok, now what was that? Is this place even real?" He noticed Bumble on his left hand side, "he hasnt noticed me yet, thats really something, he would certaintly smell me by now, I guess it has something to do with the power plant exploding. Well, looks like my wish will come true." He crept up slowly behind Bumble and stood there with a large grin on his face, holding his scroll of summoning. He saw Bumble turn as he said "Rilo?". Rilo didnt reply and just stood there with a large smile on his face, almost psychotic. "Come on Rilo, well, we found each other, and what are you laughing for?" Still Rilo didnt reply, he just simply stood there. They both stared at each for what seemed like ten minutes. Bumble could sense Rilo becoming unstable, he took a step forward. As he did so Rilo pulled out a Fully automatic P90 Assualt Rifle, which could hold upto fifty bullets, with an added 2 clips for fast reload. "You see this here, I specifically crafted this one, just to kill you with, Bumble. Each bullet, has a injection of mniture parastires, that once fired and hit upon flesh that the parasites will linger and in about thirty minutes to grow, and feed and spread. Causing a slow yet, painful death. There is no reversing the process, as it enters your system." He burst out into a menacing laugh, "Your next word will be your last", "What? Why are you telling me all this, we are friends, best friends, the greatest." Rilo burst into a even bigger laugh, "No, only Psycho had has suspicions, and now you will know. For the past years, Puuce has been mine, and ONLY mine, then you came along and ruined it all! YOU ruined everything for me, she dosent deserve you, and she never will" Rilo started to pant hard. "I will always love her, for ever and always, I killed her ex-boyfriend." a big relief came upon Rilo, "FINALLY, I feel so relaxed and empowered, that someone else now knows my secret! Prepare yourself Bumble, time for you to die!" "NO!" Puuce had appeared out of nowhere and collapsed to the floor, "It was you all along" She sat crying her eyes out, "Oh? You was listening too? Well, now you know too, I did it for you, out of love for you." Bumble walked over towards Puuce, "STOP!" Rilo fired at Bumble, missing him by a fraction. "Now, now, I cant let you do that." smirked Rilo. "You call this love? Murdering her ex, now murdering me? and all others? Thats not love, thats obsession and selfish, now I understand what Psycho and that mysterious thing told me." Bumble Snapped at Rilo, "Im going to kill you now" Spat Bumble even more. "Shush you putaso, I have the gun, and the brains, and you, Puuce, my lovely are going to witness the death of Bumble." Puuce still crying on the floor, sobbing. "DIE!" Rilo unleashed a rain of bullets onto Bumble, yet nothing hitting him, another 2 clips later, "WHY, why arent you dying!", "Good question, I dont know." Both Rilo and Bumble confused. "R3v.." Puuce said finally, "he sacrificed himself to protect me, he now lays in front of you, impaled in bullets." She let a huge cry again. R3v revealed himself, from his camoflage, also revealing a hidden wall that had protected Bumble. "This is the wall of Khan, inpenetrable and reliable as hell, Im sorry Puuce, but I th... I think this is the end for me, I can die knowing that I helped you back to your lover, im thankfull for early though." He coughed up blood and said "I think... I think I will sleep alittle." and R3v slowly closed his eyes. Puuce held onto her chest, feeling so much despair, and sorrow. "NO! JUST NO!" Rilo screamed. Bumble stood up, and stared directly into Rilo's eyes, "Your a dead man". Rilo laughed at him, and waved, "See you guys, im out." Rilo had disappeared from view. "Well thats new for him, are you ok, Puuce?" Bumble said holding her in his arms, she continued to cry.

Twenty two minutes had passed, and she had stopped crying. "I know this isnt the right time to ask, but, what did R3v mean, when he said he was thankfull?" Bumble asked the distraughted Puuce. "I... I... I gave him a very passionate kiss" She rubbed her eyes, and went to hug Bumble. "You did what? W... Why?" Bumble said with some shock in his voice. "It was his final wish, before he came out here to risk his life, his last testomony." She tried to hug him for comfort. "I... I guess I can understand why now. We lost Kuro and now R3v, I wonder who else has perished today." He finally finished, hugging Puuce for comfort, "lets go find Psycho" Said Puuce. "First, lets give R3v a proper burial." Puuce exclaimed, looking back at R3v. They both dug with a hole, poured some flammable liquid over him, which Puuce had taken out of her rucksack, and lit him alight, next they covered him in dirt, so that parasitic insects couldnt escape. They stood there, wishing that it didnt have to end like this. They noticed smoke rise from the dirt and slowly walked away in search of Psycho. They both wondered where to start looking, and also wondered where Rilo had disappeared too.

Over at Psycho ;
His wounds had healed from the fight with the wolves, Psycho was starving, thirsty. His only motivation was to find Mia, his gorgeous Fiancee and also holding his child. His thoughts on Mia, Bumble, hoping that they were both fighting hard, he knew both of them would fight untill they couldnt move, even then they would attempt too. His mind wandered to Rilo, and thier discussions they had on the boat, and in the car. He became frustrated and lashed on a tree. "Calm down, Psycho, stay calm, keep looking, keep searching. twenty five minutes of walking on his own, he came across a still warm camp fire. He looked around, but couldnt see anything, it was still quite early in the morning. "Maybe they'll be back, if I wait here, thier tents and stuff are still here, hopefully, the wolves havent gotten to them. He sat down and helped himself to the fish that was on the fire. This satisfied his hunger. "It seems cooking that extra fish paid off in the end." Said a familiar voice from behind him. He also heard a grunt from behind him too. Psycho slowly turned around to find WarLord and Sh1omi standing there, naked. Psycho's eyes quickly averted thier bodies to thier faces. "come on Sh1omi lets go get some clothes on" Said WarLord, while holding Sh1omi's penis. "Oh oops, I thought I was holding your hand, I guess my mind slipped" They both smiled at each other.

A short while later, they both exited thier tent, fully dressed. "Any better for you, Psycho, my good friend?" Asked WarLord. "Yes, very much so, thank you". "Where is your partner in crime" questioned Psycho. "He left me, and I fended against six damned wolves, I almost died, on my own." Replied Psycho. "Well, your the second person to have come across us, maybe the other guy was your ally, he just looked at us, and wondered off into the distance, without a word." Sh1omi approved with a nod of his head. "We havent had a spot of trouble, since we got here, we had a fortunate turn of efforts I guess, after that teleport, we didnt get seperated from each other, which im thankful for" both sh1omi and WarLord smiled at each other yet again. "Lucky for some then." sighed Psycho. "Yes" Simply answered Sh1omi. "Lets eat, we wont be going anywhere, anytime soon, Im not sure about you though." blurted WarLord. "I guess, I'll just wait here untill someone comes across." as Psycho said this, his mind was running with thoughts and plans on what to do next.

Five minutes later, the ground shook, and all three of the group stood straight up and looked around. "Ok, I going in that direction next, thank you guys for your hospitality, but I must be going." and without hesitation, Psycho had already started walking the direction of the explosion. "Ok.. Well, see you then, you know where we are, if you ever want to come back." Both WarLord and Sh1omi waved Psycho off. "Well we are on our own now, lets get upto some fun, how about it?" Both of them grinning happily, as they started to strip each other and make thier way back into thier tents. "Im going to make you into a baaaad boy" WarLord said while spanking Sh1omi butt, "Not if I do it first" Replied Sh1omi, stroking WarLord's penis. Laughing, gasping and thuds could be heard for hours and hours. WarLord let out a scream and shouted "Harder!" Psycho turned but decided to dismiss the thought, just in case

Merlin mentioned to Carissa, to keep thier new team member the brief tour and run down of thier plan, Rilo had joined up with them, not knowing if it was for the better or the worse. He told her not to show Rilo to Mia, or any of the other captured specimen. "Though I dont think he'll care, there is always that possibility that he will, when the time is right, I'll let you know." Merlin said while gesturing Carissa off to Rilo's newly furbished quarters.

Alittle while later Carissa had returned to the room and said "They still havent finished yet?" "No, I have to ask" Merlin finish. "Carissa... Those two guys there... Do we really have to view that?" Asked Merlin, "Why ofcourse, you wanted to keep an eye on all the beasts remember?" She said while smiling and looking at the screen. "You know what, I'll make this one exception" and switched the screen off. Leaving only six screens running. "I'll enjoy this one in my personal quarters" Said Carissa, "Its making quite hot and flustered." She finished as she left the room, "Do what you will, im staying here to view our guests" Merlin said back to her. "Your welcome to join me, Merlin" She asked him. "NO! You know my feelings for you, they wont change, we are only people with a simliar goal." shouted back Merlin. "Shame, you need to lighten up, Merlin.." She left with a sigh. Carissa had started to love Merlin, more than just than there killing passion. She left the room disappointed. "Better luck asking the gargoyles than him," She said to herself. "One day I'll think he'll change for the better." She let a sigh, and entered a room, which was filled with pictures of Merlin and Carissa together. "A little excitement for myself I guess''.

Carissa, is geting hot over a couple of gay guys, Joke, Kuro and R3v are dead, by the hands of Rilo, who has vanished and has joined forces with Merlin and Carissa. Puuce and Bumble are reunited, again and are searching for Psycho. Will they find him? What are the competitors next move. Find out in the next chapter.

Chapter 6.
                                                                                               The Apocalypse.
Over at Rilo;

''That bastard'' Rilo screamed to himself. '' I was this close to killing him, THIS close'' He continued to shout, Carissa had heard the commotion from her room, and went to assist Merlin, who had been intentively listening to his little rant. ''Ah, Carissa.'' Merlin finlally said. Rilo had stopped his rant and surveyed his sourroundings, after he realised he wasnt alone. ''Please escort our new visitor around the complex'' He said with a smile. Merlin then walked over to her and whispered ''But avoid showing him sample 115.'' He said. ''Understood'' Carissa said without objections. ''First of all, we need to take a sample of your blood, for you know, health and safety'' She continued. Rilo had already took his army knife, and slashed his arm open. ''Take as much as you need, I dont care, I'm here for one purpose, and that purpose is too kill Bumble. Whether you help me or not, I will kill him.'' He began to stutter as he said Bumble's name.

Carissa began to show Rilo around the complex, and to the medical examination room. ''Now, we are alone, why dont you tell me the real reason on why you need my blood'' Rilo said trying to gain information from Carissa. She didnt utter a word, other than attend to his bleeding arm, that had been dripping all over the place since he slashed it earlier. ''Ok, so why dont you tell me why you dragged me here?'' again trying to suss information from her. Still, yet again, she didnt utter a word. Rilo sighed, as he knew he wasnt going to get information from her. After tending to his arm, she noticed that it had already begun healing itself and now it was already healed. She said to herself, ''so this is the power of the Sage's beasts, combined with your natural ability of self heal, impressive'' She finished with a smile. ''Why are you smiling at me'' Rilo began to become frustrated that she wasnt talking, or answering his continous questions. ''Everything you have asked, will be answered when Merlin, summons you.'' She eventually said. ''But I will tell you this, we need your help with a very important mission.'' She finished to say. ''I dont suppose you will tell me about this important mission?'' Rilo quizzed her. Carissa only smiled back. ''I didnt think so'' Rilo sighed again.

''Your technique is pretty impressive, self heal?'' She added, trying to change the subject. ''Yes, I've always known that I was special, untill that day when I was abducted, along with six other people. That I became even more special.'' Rilo said, Carissa, only smiled knowing exactly what he was talking about. Whilst talking Carissa had been carefully examining Rilo's blood. Carefully sealing it in a container, whilst thinking to herself, ''This isnt enough to form, we need his entire blood pattern, he wont be so quick to offer that on the table, especially since he has a goal he must achieve.'' She muttered to herself. Four minutes later, Rilo had been called to visit Merlin in his quarters. ''Before you go though, a word of advice, Merlin is quick to get angered.'' Carissa said insisiting that he dosen't do anything stupid. She also said ''You are a very attractive guy, it would be a shame, to your handsome body goto waste'' She finished to say whilst kissing him on the cheek. ''Thanks, I'll bare that in mind'' he said awkardly. Rilo arrived outside Merlin's office, and walked in without knocking. ''Now, I know you have questions that need to be answered, but before we do any of that, I just want to introduce myself.'' Merlin said, whilst switching off the computer screens. Rilo noticed this and said, ''Was that... Bumble?'' Rilo quizzed without hesitation. ''If you know where he is, you better tell me'' Rilo said, already beginning to be angered. ''Settle yourself, after we have had our chat, you will be able to do as you please.'' Merlin insisted. Rilo placed himself down in a armchair opposite Merlin. ''Now'' He began to say, ''I am Merlin, and my colleague, that you was with is Carissa. You see we've been planning this since day one, and we've come so far, developing new research, when we stumbled across an old tablet, inscribing of power, unknown to man. We hunted for this power, We traveled continents, and we remained unlucky, we couldnt find anything. Untill one day, we made a discovery, we went back to the old tomb, where we found this said tablet, and discovered, yet another hidden chamber, this chamber, was filled with generations of scribes and scrolls, a new ancestry line had been created to keep this so called power a secret. We tracked these down to six completely individual people.'' Rilo with a nothing but a bored gesture on his face, as Merlin continued with his speech. ''Are you even listening to me'' Shouted Merlin. ''Pffft, as if I should even be here, I should be terminating him from existance, I dont need any of this bull crap story you are feeding me'' Rilo scoffed back at Merlin. ''Why you ill-tempered little swine'' While slamming his fist into the table. '' You think you are Mr. Know-it-all? You think I havent suffered too? To your knowledge he is nothing but a flea biting into what is the bigger picture that I have crafted, you are here by fate, you are here for a goal, like I am, atleast use your courtesy to listen when told too'' Merlin continued whilst trying to lower his temper.

''tsk, fuck this shit Cabron, I'm out of here, I dont need this shit in my life, I will hunt for the bastard by myself, if you want to blabber on, go for it, but tell it too someone who gives a damn, because I dont.'' Rilo left the room leaving a red faced Merlin. Rilo had already set off towards the main area where the moniters lie. ''So this is where you guys sit and enjoy the show, even if this is the main area, this should be where all the moniters are connected.'' Rilo's face dropped as his eyes hovered over Bumble's and Puuce's screen. ''That cunt, how can he just do that, I'm going to kill you'' Rilo screamed at the top of his voice. His eyes enraged. ''Rilo?'' Said a familiar voice from behind him. He turned to see who had called him. His eyes widened even more ''Ahaha, so it's true, here you are, the reason Bumble and Psycho are here. Mia, what a pleasant surprise.'' A demonic grin crept across his face. ''I just thought, how about I take your head and shove it down Bumble's throat, hmm? Or better so, how about a sew that ugly little face of yours to Psycho's butt cheeks hmm?'' He chuckled to himself, as his imagination kicked in. ''Rilo, please, please help me.'' Tears strolling down her face. ''Pathetic excuse for a human being, look at you, begging me, of all people for help. You see shit stain, I'm going to kill them both'' He spat at her, whilst kicking her in face. ''I wont stoop so low to injure your child, but I will fucking kill you too if you say my name one more time, bitch.'' He grabbed by the throat and placed one hand on her breasts. ''Look at you, you little slut, what would Psycho think about you now'' Rilo slapped her and threw her down onto the floor again. ''You fucking bastard, how dare you disobey me, I'm going to slaughter you now.'' Merlin said as he was busting through the door. ''Merlin, please, we need him, please stop.'' Carissa was saying to keep him in his green zone, she stood in his way, trying to block his path, ''Get out of my way'' He shouted, with one sweep of his arms, Carissa was sent flying into the nearby concrete pillar. ''I'd love to stay and play with you for awhile, but I have date with Bumble, a date to his funeral I might add.'' Rilo tossed a grenade he had prepared and blow up all the main consoles controlling the moniters and some of the power plants systems. Enraged even more, ''Do you have any idea what you have just done, you have doomed everyone, you are fucking dead'' Merlin charged forward, but Rilo was too fast for him, and somersaulted over him and disappeared into the mysterious portal.
''Just wait untill I see you again, asshole, you will be mine'' He brisked his pace over to Carissa. And choked her against the wall, his muscles rippling through his tank top. ''Stand in my way again, I will rip over that head of yours and shove it down your own throat, do I make myself clear.'' Struggling to breathe, she managed to say ''Crystal''. Merlin loosened his grip and threw her against the same pillar again. ''Now get the remaining specimen, I dont care how, just do it, I'm executing stage two.'' Her eyes shocked. ''But we aren't ready for that yet, we only have three out of six''. ''Then you better make it snappy, otherwise it will be you in that containment seal instead of litlle miss slut here.'' He said pointing towards Mia, who had been crying and whimpering in her little corner, with chains around her arms and legs, stripped naked. Merlin looked towards the mess that Rilo had caused and sighed. ''That bastard will pay for this. And why are you still here, I thought I told you to move.'' His snapped to Carissa, who was struggling to stand up. ''By your command'' She said, and disappeared. Merlin cracked his neck. ''Time to start Phase 2.'' He laughed to himself.

He marched over to, what seemed like a Metamorphisis creation machine. ''Now! Now it begins, mwahaha!'' Merlin started to frantically hit buttons, constantly muttering to himself. ''You think you're all tough and almighty? Lets see how you handle this!'' At the last stroke of a button the machine came to life. A bright blueish green, can be seen. Merlin bursts into such a demonic, enraged laughter, as the machine flashed its blueish green colour. "Nothing can stop me now!" Merlin bursts into laughter again.

Over at Bumble and Puuce:
Puuce was still weeping and crying to what she had just heard, Bumble, didnt know what to do, whilst he sat there holding her in his arms. Thirty minutes later, Puuce had settled down. ''Ok'' She finally let out, after wiping away her tears. ''Lets hunt for Psycho, I'm sure he'd be interested to know, what Rilo has been upto.' Both Puuce and Bumble set off in search for Psycho. ''Which direction do you think he would go?'' Asked Puuce, looking bewildered at her sorroundings. ''Hmm, I cant seem to sense anything out there, nothing is clear, but lets head back towards that old power plant station that Kuro, blew up, he might head in the direction of the explosion?'' He replied back, whilst still holding her in his arms. ''Seems like the best course of action to take, I guess'' Puuce said with a long sigh.

On the journey back towards the power plant, both Puuce and Bumble began to wonder. What life have been like, if this mess hadn't appeared and ruined thier life. But thinking that, Bubmle would never have had the courage to speak to Puuce like he did that one time at the restaurant. ''So maybe something good came from his, even after everything'' He thought to himself. Trailing alittle behind Puuce he saw a change in her, a more determined, yet fierce approach to her nature. He knew her, and this could only mean her anger is starting to rise. The one thing Bumble couldnt stand to see is ; Puuce's tears. Bumble called out to her ''Puuce?'' He asked. As she slowly turned her around to him, he placed his hand beside her cheeks, and kissed her. He had hoped this would put a smile upon her dreary face. Her saddened and depressed expression lifted from her face, and a small glow illuminated from her eyes. A cold shiver went straight down Bumble's spine, but he dismissed the thought. ''Why did you do that'' Puuce said in a sort of shocked and confused manner. Bumble started to shy away like he used to do. He regained his courage and said softly. ''It's because I can't stand to see you in this state, I thought'' He started to stutter. '' I thought, that if I could keep you smiling throughtout this predicament that we are in, you would be happier. It's because I care, and.. And...'' He began to stutter again. His cheeks red from blushing. ''Its ok Bumble'' She said in her rich French accent. ''I understand what you are trying to say.'' She kissed him back. '' Your plan worked'' She whispered into his ears. Another smile crept its way onto Puuce's face. They stared at each other. Bumble keeping his nerve, as he took in how her eyes glistened to the forest they were in. Puuce observing his masculine figure outline. ''He's grown up, and become a man, just like I knew he would.'' She thought to herself, while smiling back at him. '' I guess we should make a move now, we dont want to keep Psycho waiting, and we have yet to find him.'' She said, breaking the silence. Nodding to approve, they continued thier journey onwards.

Thirty minutes later, still nothing to see. '' I'm sure we didnt walk this far, are we just walking in circles?'' Bumble asked. ''No, no, I'm sure that this was the way.'' Bumble knew her tracking skills were of the highest level. So what could have put her off her sense of direction? He asked himself. He sniffed, hoping to get a whiff of something. His eyes strained. ''What was that just now'' he muttered. ''What is it, Bumble honey?'' He placed a finger against her lips for silence. He gritted his teeth. ''I dont know why, but I can sense just alittle bit more now. I faint sense coming from that direction, I caught a whiff around five minutes ago, and I didnt think anything of it, now its bugging me, because I can smell it again.'' He eyes snapped open. He gritted his teeth even more, and disappeared from Puuce. ''Bumble?'' She said sounding worried. She knew he was fast, but she didnt think he would leave her like that, without even telling her why. Again Bumble sensed the same feeling as when he was at the plant with Kuro. And still this thing was way faster than he was. Soon after he had lost track of the thing he was chasing, and suddenly despised himself for leaving Puuce. ''Fucking idiot, why did you do that, ugh'' Bumble punched himself in the chest multiple times. Suddenly his head filled with an unknown language but he somehow understood every word.

''Sia le ragazze che l'umanità sono in pericolo, devi scegliere tra i due. Ad un certo punto devi decidere chi è più importante. Le tue azioni, ora, sono decisive per il tuo futuro. Torna indietro dalla donna dei tuoi sogni e passa i prossimi tre giorni con lei. Devi scegliere il figlio prescelto dell'eredità, usa il tuo cuore per ritornare, io ti guarderò da lontano.'' Bumble started to become light headed. ''What did this message mean'' He collapsed to the floor, and passed out, the last words before passing out was ''I'm so sorry Puucey'' and a mental image of her smiling appeared above him.

''Where did he go, I hope he is ok.'' Puuce sat down upon a tree slump and waited for her love to reappear. Ten minutes later, she became anxious and worried. ''Come on Bumble, where are you?'' Tears became to swell up in her eyes. She placed both of her hands against her face and shouted at the top of her lungs. ''Bumble! Please come back'' Puuce began to shiver and then wrapped her arms around herself. ''What if he never comes back? What if he is hurt?'' More tears swelled her eyes, as she thought about all these emotions suddenly filling her heart. As she fell to the floor to her knees. A masked figure was stood upon a tree branch. Weary and tearful, she sensed this unfamiliar presence and blankly looked upwards to where this figure was stood.

''Who are you?'' Asked Puuce. The masked figure made no move. ''Where is my bubble?'' Again the masked figure didn't move an inch. ''Why don't you answer me!'' She started to shout whilst equipping her bow and arrows. The masked figure disappeared from view and reappeared behind her. ''He's fast, maybe even faster than Bubble and Psycho'' She said to herself. Puuce swept her feet, but the masked figure simply just jumped up and moved backwards. Puuce starting to become frustrated drew he bow with poisoned tips, and launched them all at once. The masked figure simply pulled a long blade from his back and deflected the arrows. ''What the fuck'' Puuce said to herself once more. ''No-one that I know of can do that'' She drew 3 arrows this time, and fired them all at once again. This time the masked figure deflected one and caught the other two in one hand. ''I'm no match for a guy like this, who the heck is he'' the more she tried to aim for his head, the more he deflected her attacks. He wasn't trying to attack her at all. She sensed something didn't seem right. On closer inspection Puuce could see that the mysterious figure had been wielding a Katana, it emitted a faint glow of orange, she didn't notice this until now. ''What is this sensation I can feel now, it seems almost calming, is he trying to communicate?'' Questions began to fill her mind. Puuce eventually clicked on. ''Wait a minute'' She placed her weapons down on the ground with no hesitation. ''I recognize you from the beginning, the one standing all alone. I can tell you don't want to fight, or even kill me, are you the one that helped me that one time?'' The masked figure inserted his Katana blade back into the pouch on his back and pointed in a direction and started walking in that direction. ''I guess he wants me to follow?'' She picked her weapons back up and followed the masked figure. Eyeing him up and down, she could tell it was a male with a strong build. As too his facial features, it was unknown, he kept his hood up the entire time, she stayed a little behind him. Puuce knew he was strong, but she felt no threat coming from him, she knew he could've killed her back then, but why? She asked herself. Seven minutes later they came to a secluded spot with a body lying on the floor. Puuce instantly recognized the body on the floor to be Bumble's. She rushed forward while screaming ''Bubble!'' Puuce picked him up from the floor, and laid him on her own lap. ''Did you do this to him'' Glaring at the masked figure. She couldn't read his expressions. Tears forming in her eyes again, tears dropping from her face and landing on Bumbles. She dug her head into his shoulders and whispered ''Please Bubble, come back to me, I can't deal with life without you, please!'' The masked figure drew closer to Bumble and Puuce, ''Stay away from him'' She screamed at him. ''You did this to him, didn't you, stay the fuck away!'' Continuing screaming. He drew closer and closer, until he dropped to his own knees, he placed one hand on his chest and gestured for her to place a hand on his chest too. ''What? What are you doing.'' She asked him. Following his gesture she placed a hand on his chest. Puuce could feel his chest beating. She gasped and said ''He's alive, this is why you brought me here, isn't it'' She whispered again, after cooling down. ''I'm sorry, I jumped to conclusions to fast, I'm truly sorry'' The masked man stood to his feet and turned away from them both.

Patiently he stood, back turned. Puuce still buzzing with questions she wanted to ask, yet the words never seemed to leave her mouth. ''Ok, I need to figure out who this guy is, but how do I do that? Hell, I don't even know if this guy knows English, who am I kidding.'' She told herself. Another ten minutes had past, Bumble had started to open his eyes. His vision blurred. Puuce's face began to creep into a smile. ''Ugh, my head, need to find Puuce'' A bigger smile crept over her face, eyes sparkling brightly, cheeks flustered red. ''Ugh, so dizzy, how long was I out, forget that, need to find her'' Bumble stumbled to his feet. Without realizing that she was there with him, he began to become weary of his surroundings. ''Wait a minute'' slowly regaining his senses. Puuce jumped up and rugby tackled him to the floor. ''Bubble! I thought I'd lost you'' Puuce squealed while hugging him. ''What? When did she? Never mind, she found me first.'' He said to himself while returning the long awaited hug. All of a sudden, a loud smacking sound could be heard. ''Don't you ever do that to me again, ok? Don't you dare even leave me like that again? Do I make myself clear?'' Puuce raised her voice. Rubbing his face, from the smack. ''Crystal, I'm sorry'' While brushing her hair back and kissing her on the lips. ''Really, I am'' He said softly. A moment later. ''Hold on'' Bumble jumped to his feet. ''You, it was you?'' aiming his attention to the masked man. ''How I didn't notice you until now, I don't know'' He thought to himself. The masked figure still stood in silence with his back against them. ''Now hold on Bubble, this'' She started to say hesitantly. ''This person helped me find you''. ''I find that hard to believe, his scent was at the power plant, and his scent was here earlier.'' Bumble blurted out. ''But his Aura changed ever so slightly, I wouldn't have noticed this before'' Again speaking to himself. ''That's beside the point, you would be dead, if the guy didn't lead me to you'' She said defending him. Bumble let out a sigh. ''I suppose I'm grateful to you, so who are you then?'' The masked figure turned around finally and faced them. He lifted his arm and made a stop gesture, and then pointed to the floor. He pulled his Katana out and started to write something. Both Puuce and Bumble moved closer to see what he had written. ''Rambo?'' They both said questioningly. A gentle wind breezed past the three of them. Their clothes flapping in the wind.

Over at Psycho;
After leaving WarLord and Sh1omi, he could still hear the low sounds of grunting. ''Jeez, those guys are really loud, but ok, to that explosion'' A little while later, black clouds and gunfire could be heard. ''There's no mistake that's Rilo, tsk, what is he doing, fighting with or against, ugh that guy'' Psycho quickened his pace, the gunfire stopped but the clouds remained, it began it rain. ''I have a rather bad feeling about this'' Another while later, Psycho dropped to his knees after seeing the newly formed crater. ''Now what just happened here?'' Trying to figure things out. ''Settle, this couldn't be Bumble, I don't think Mia is anywhere within this zone, only Rilo, that gunfire. Yes, it has to be.'' Adjusting himself to an upright position. ''What's that over there?'' A small figure appeared out of nowhere. ''Ok, let's go sneak up'' The closer he got to the mysterious person, the more he began to wonder who the person was. Soon enough, he was crouched behind some bushes to where the mysterious person stood. The voice started to talk in a female voice. ''Yes, I've collected the body, it still remains in-tact even after Rilo's bullets.'' She stopped for a brief second. She then said ''Oh, I see, he is here now? I'll be quick, promise.'' Whomever she was talking to, seemed to stop talking to her, and she turned around facing directly towards the location of Psycho. ''I know you are there Psycho, you might as well just show yourself, or I'll have to make you show yourself.'' Psycho grunted and couldn't believe that this woman knew where he was. ''Could it have been this person she was talking to that gave his position away?'' He wondered to himself. ''Ok, you got me'' Psycho said whilst standing up, facing directly in front of her.

Minutes seem to pass them both by, the wind blowing into their faces. Eventually Psycho spoke. ''What are you doing here, and what body?'' he stood calmly. ''It's no one you should interest yourself with, oh but how rude of me, my name's Carissa, I'm sure you recognize me'' She said with a sincere smile. ''Your smile is fake, drop the act, what are you doing here, exactly'' Psycho said with more fierce sound to his
voice. ''Well, well, we have an observer, I applaud you'' Carissa snarky snapped towards Psycho, all the while, clapping her hands. ''My business is my business, you should not worry yourself with such trivial misunderstandings'' Carissa stopped clapping and blurted out ''I'm sure Mia, wouldn't want you to be idling about talking to little old me, now would she?'' Her eyes opened, showing her eyes of sheer coldness, her smile turned to a twisted laugh. ''Wait, how do you know, where is she?'' Anger began to boil inside of Psycho. Before he could react, Carissa disappeared from view, only to re-appear right behind him. ''You should've left while you had the chance, touching his back'' She disappeared again, this time appearing in a nearby tree. ''You are too slow, you can't keep up. You are nothing, you can't save Mia, you can't even save yourself, oh my what a predicament you are in, oh how will the mighty Psycho of the Sages put up such a fruitless battle, you should just die, and be gone'' She disappeared again, as Psycho lunged himself towards Carissa. ''Too slow'' She reappeared on top of Psycho, sitting on his shoulders. Psycho grew more and more angry. ''No, be calm, don't play into her plan, what's her technique, what's her next move'' Trying to calm himself. ''Time to up my game''

A flashback smashed Psycho;

''Stick to this little sentence, and you are sure to hit the ball, first you swing the bat like this, then you chant inside your head hey batter, batter, hey batter, batter, swing. I always hit the homeruns with this sentence.'' Bumble's right Psycho, said Mia, with her bright smile. ''Of course, that day at the Baseball game, Bumble told me that''. ''Psycho, this works with any game, and anything in real life situations too, try it, it'll work, promise.'' Bumble left to the pitch with a grin. A big crunch could be heard as Bumble hit another homerun for his team. ''I never believed him until now, let's test that theory of yours.''

Psycho stood up and straightened himself. ''Ok, lets go'' Carissa sensed his anger drop to a low level, and cautiously monitored him while thinking ''Humph, he's calming himself, not the way I wanted it.. But oh well, I've been dying for some fun for awhile.'' Carissa was about to move away from his back, when Psycho grabbed her legs, and slammed her straight to the ground. Carissa let out a scream of pain. Psycho stood above her with a smug look and said ''Caught you''. ''You little shit'' exclaimed Carissa, ''I'll make you regret that'' She instantly stood up to strike Psycho with her weapons, but as she did, Psycho swung his leg in a roundhouse kick, which sent her flying towards a tree, she slammed yet again with a scream of pain, Carissa began to cough up blood. ''His blows, they are unpredictable''. Psycho began to walk over to her, while picking up a stick that was laying on the ground. ''You know, I just figured you out, your technique I mean, you aren't disappearing at all, I bet there are portals around here, or whatever it is, Like that one time, Bumble sensed Mia, but we didn’t believe it, I guess I better apologize, but you know, I'm proficient at torturing, how long can you last, while being stabbed with this stick.'' He said, he continued to say, whilst making one end of the stick as sharp as possible. ''Fuck you, I won't say a word'' Again Carissa tried to stand up, but Psycho had already plunged and pinned her to the floor'' So tell me, where is Mia'' Psycho slowing jabbing the stick into her ribcage. Carissa let a squeal of pain, as blood began to trickle. ''Tell me'' his voice raising, and forcing more into her ribs. For once in her life, she started to regret, and cry, Carissa had never cried in pain for a long time.

*Flashback Carissa's childhood*
''Mother! Mother, please! Help me'' Screamed Carissa, ''Shut up, bitch, let daddy do what needs to be done, be quiet otherwise, I'll have to punish you some more'' said her father as he laid on top Carissa in her bedroom, ''Please Daddy, it hurts, Mother!'' She continued to scream, ''that's it'' Her father bellowed. He covered her mouth with his hand, and grabbed her under developed breasts, and squeezed as hard as he could, until marks and bruises appeared. ''Daddy said quiet'' He began whispering. '' Anymore out of you, and I swear, you won't be getting food for the next week, and you can say goodbye to your beloved pet dog'' He finished, while smiling. ''Tears fell down her face, and nodded Yes, to say she will obey. ''Good girl, lets finish this quickly, before Mother comes home'' He leaned over and kissed on the lips while penetrating her vagina, like many other times before.

Carissa was only ten years old, but she had been abused by her father like this for two years, he constantly beat her, raped her, as well as torture her. Her Mother was always somewhere else when her Father did these things, but even her Mother refused to have anything to do with Carissa. Carissa, being only the youngest of the two children that lived in the household. Her sister, Amy, Knew all of this was going on, but couldn’t do anything to stop it, Amy had tried to take Carissa away from them, ever since she  moved with her boyfriend, at aged sixteen, her father had abused her the same way. Amy knew all too well, what was happening. Carissa loved it when Amy and her boyfriend, Connor, turned up at the house, they would always go outside, and play, or take long weekends away. But in the end, there really is no escape for her.

At aged fourteen, things changed. For the worst, Carissa's father, has taken advantage of her growth spurt, and had started to man handle her breasts, they grew a lot bigger too. One day, sometime in Mid July, The father had laid Carissa down in what she called 'The Cage' Which was where the Father took her outside into the shed, at the back of the house. This was the usual thing now, with Carissa's mother being diagnosed with Cancer, which meant she had to stay home. ''Daddy, please stop, it really hurts'' Carissa whimpered, ''What has Daddy said about talking'' He growled while slapping her around the face, and whipping her breasts with a belt. ''The more you talk, the harder the punishment'' Carissa began to cry again, even after 4 years, it always hurt, always the same places. First she was forced to suck, next she was forcefully pushed, to have her father's fingers in her bum, next came him turning her over and forcing himself into her, then finally, she was forced to suck again, while he came into her mouth, he never did it anywhere else, this was probably to hide the evidence.

Well, this time was different, Amy and her boyfriend Connor, stormed into the shed, holding weapons, Amy began crying as she saw her father, and Carissa naked. ''You disgusting, perverted piece of shit'' Amy shouted, and she rammed herself into the father, since sent them both flying, Amy sat on top of him, and rammed, a knife right into his windpipe, and kept stabbing and stabbing. Amy dropped the knife, realizing what she had done, and quickly got of from him, Connor came over to comfort her, whispering softly ''He had it coming, everything will be ok, we'll move away, we'll run, we'll hide in our trailer, and we'll take Carissa away from this hole'' That was the last time, they all stayed in that place.

years later, Carissa, Amy and Connor, lived in a camper trailer, never to be seen, until Carissa had entered herself into a online game, to which she met Merlin, everything else is history, Amy found out about this, and refused to let her go, but Carissa was special, she learned and studied rifts, and portals from various articles around the country, Amy tried to force her to stay, because it was dangerous, but without hesitation, Carissa had cut her down, with her scythe, Carissa had sliced her only friend, and savior, ''It's ok, sis, I'll never forget what you did for me back then, but now, it's time for me to go, I'll come back, I won't kill you, I love you Amy.'' Carissa left Amy and Connor, and the two of them never met again.

*Back to Psycho and Carissa*
Carissa wept, ''I'm sorry Amy, I'm sorry'' Psycho forcing more and more into her ribcage, until the stick poked out the other side, Carissa let a rather loud scream, and wind began rushing brutally from all directions. Psycho sensed danger, and quickly jabbed out the stick and backed away from her. Carissa was now in some deranged delusion, muttering to herself 'I'm sorry Amy, I'm sorry Mother, I'm sorry Merlin, forgive me, I love you all'' Carissa sat up and walked over to Psycho, and looked him straight in the eyes ''You can't win, Merlin has executed Stage two, Mia is in real deep trouble, if… If you don’t save her.. Amy will.. Amy will die..'' Carissa regretfully sobbed, please save Amy.. I don’t have the power to stop him'' She finished. ''Tell me where she is, tell me where Mia, Bumble and Puuce are, let me help you, to save them and Amy'' Psycho shouted, trying to fight against the brutal wind. Carissa lifted her scythe, and threw it into the air.. ''She's going to commit suicide'' Psycho thought, he pushed harder and harder against the wind, forcing his way forward. Eventually Psycho reached Carissa, and pushed her out of the way, but the Scythe had cut straight down Psychos back, opening a deep wound. ''Why did, why did you save me?'' She questioned and stuttered. ''You shouldn’t go out like that, Amy is waiting for you, just like Bumble and Mia are waiting for me, everybody deserves a chance to live their life, don’t waste it'' Psycho collapsed from the loss of blood from the Scythe, before Psycho passed out, he saw Carissa getting closer and closer, Mia is in the bunker in the sky, only those with the power can see it, then he passed out.
Hours later, Psycho awoke, next to a campfire and the sound of grunts. He knew where he was, but how did he get here. WarLord exited his tent, dressed. ''You sir look rough, please relax, the woman will be mad at us if we let you move, just so you know, she treated you, and physically dragged you here, I don’t know the details, but let's just say, you didn’t win'' Sh1omi exited the tent this time, without saying anything, just staring at WarLord. The tree of them sat there in silence, for what seemed like fifteen minutes, and soon after that wait, Carissa had shown up holding dead animals. ''Here you go boys, some meat for you'' WarLord laughed and said, that's not the only meat I've had today, winking at Sh1omi. Sh1omi grinned, and Carissa giggled. Psycho noticed that this time, it wasn't a fake laugh or smile. ''I caught us a boar, they are many around this area'' Carissa sat herself next to where Psycho was laying. ''Let me just look at that back of yours'' She quickly peeked, and noticed it had already began healing itself, she thought to herself ''There's the power of the sages, like the other five, remarkable.'' It's healing quite well'' She smiled while saying out loud. ''You can sit up and eat with us now'' She said while already beginning to lift him up. ''I have to tell you something important Psycho, and it has to be now. Mia is in extreme danger, she is being used to give rise to the undead.'' She said, everybody had their mouths drop open. ''Undead? You mean like Zombies?'' Blurted Sh1omi out of nowhere. ''Yes, zombies, we need to hurry… Everybody will be at risk'' Carissa finished, ''Wait, why now, why are you helping us now?'' Questioned Psycho, ''You changed me Psycho, that moment when you stabbed me, I had an image of my sister, to whom I haven't thought about since I started, I remembered, that I shouldn’t have agreed to Merlin, but I fell in love with him, and followed him anyways, but now I'm done, now, I'm starting fresh, and right now, that means saving Mia, to save my sister, I'm really sorry, Psycho, I'm the one who captured her..''
''Psycho thought for a moment, and said ''Do you know where Bumble is?'' ''No, but I have a rough idea, I remember them being in close proximity to the exploded Power Plant, to which, is very helpful, those plants carry much static energy, that interfere with human brain waves, making it harder to use abilities'' Replied Carissa. ''If you go that direction, you will meet three people, Rambo, Bumble and Puuce, that is, if they haven't moved from there yet, but please, eat first, and gain your strength, you're going to need it.'' Ten minutes later, Sh1omi stood up rather quickly, because he heard low sounds of feet, and low groans and growling, and the numbers were multiplying. ''What's wrong Sh1omi baby?'' Asked WarLord feeling concerned. Then WarLord stood up too knowing something was wrong, ''We've got company'' Exclaimed Carissa and Warlord. Carissa said ''It's stage two..'' They're coming. Three short minutes later, the group was surrounded by zombies, itching closer and closer to them. Psycho thought to himself ''It begins, be safe Mia, Bumble, I'm coming.''

Carissa changed sides, zombies have appeared, and Bumble's and Puuce's love has grown more, and they met Rambo, meanwhile Rilo has pissed Merlin off and executed Stage 2, will Carissa be able to confront Merlin? Or will she die? Who knows find out, in Chapter 7 - No man/woman left behind.
The British are coming, sooner than you think we are.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Break out - Story.

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
How long did this take to type xd
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
In reply to this post by BumbleBee
interesting! i would like to read more! :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
Uhh, an hour I think. Im sure the chapters are longer, maybe 2-3hours to type up. The prologue os always short. 2-3pages. Usually anyways.

Glad you like it R3v, you both are gonna love your characters. *evil grin* joking.. Lol
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
:DD I want this book XD maybe you should even try publishing it. Money for SniPerJum :D
:{Per}: Genesis
Reply | Threaded
|  

Genesis
Good job! I really like it, keep working on it :)
btw, would be nice if you could write a reply here every time you update the story so we dont miss anything ^^
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
- Helen Keller
:{Per}: !TopFox
Reply | Threaded
|  

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
Nice!!!

I agree with Gene, it would be great if you post something there everytime you udate the story, like this we know by mail when we need to check it ;)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
:{Per}: Kurokei
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: Break out - Story.

Kurokei
Mapping Staff
Recruiter
Awesome :D wd Bumble !

De : BumbleBee [via Forums]
Envoyé : 19/12/2014 01:07
À : Kurokei
Objet : Re: Break out - Story.

Uhh, an hour I think. Im sure the chapters are longer, maybe 2-3hours to type up. The prologue os always short. 2-3pages. Usually anyways.

Glad you like it R3v, you both are gonna love your characters. *evil grin* joking.. Lol
Nothing can compare to the moment when 2 lovers
eyes meet for the very first time, your life flashes in
just a brisk second, you realize your search has ended.
But the journey has only just begun.
Parent App: Re: Break out - Story.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sniperjum.com/Break-out-Story-tp14945p14948.html
To start a new topic under Off-topic, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Forums, click here.
NAML
:{Per}: Joke
Reply | Threaded
|  

Joke
Helper
Recruiter
Good job, will you make a final release at the end? :D I mean like a pdf fine version? :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
I dont know how to do anything like that.. I write for fun.
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
Send me the final copy when your done and Ill make a PDF and stuff.
:{Per}: Puuce
Reply | Threaded
|  

Puuce
nice one! i like it, i finally read it :3
            アンサイズニア          그리운 날
:{Per}: RexXxie
Reply | Threaded
|  

RexXxie
It's great! :) I'd love to read more, you're going to become a really big writer :D
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
UPDATE:

Chapter 1 is complete. Tell me what you think.

@Vego - The problem is sorted.
:{Per}: Rilo
Reply | Threaded
|  

Rilo
Its finished thanks to me XD
Zas, en toda la boca. Bazingaa!! The more you know who you are, And what you want. The less you let things upset you.
:{Per}: Genesis
Reply | Threaded
|  

Genesis
I really like it :) Keep writing
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
- Helen Keller
:{Per}: Puuce
Reply | Threaded
|  

Puuce
 wow, this is exciting!
cant wait to read next chapter :)
            アンサイズニア          그리운 날
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
UPDATE:
Chapter 2 is here!

Sometime tomorrow or Sunday, I'll do chapter 3.
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
omg! i hate rap... o.O
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
You love Rap now lmao.