58 messages Options
:{Per}: Vega
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Bugtracker - GunMoney v2 (beta)

Vega
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone, i wanted to do this some days ago but i was very busy (this is new...).
So, here i will list all the bugs catched by you in the new version of the mod in order that i can fix them.
Currently the server is running the old (working) version of the mod, you can find the new one (beta) at the address dev.sniperjum.com:27960(this address can change and be off sometimes, you can check everything in the Status bar (top-left of the forum)).
You all can publish here all the other bugs you find at the beta server. If it comes with screenshot/demo it is very helpfull! Thank you to everyone who will help me solving these bugs :)

BugStatusDetails
Freeze, god, invisible never stopResolved
The SPAS is ultra powerfulResolved
HK69, G36 firetime not working correctlyResolved
A slight decrease in gravityNewneed more info, better a demo
Some bots get invisible after taking flagResolvedWaiting for a feedback
first pistol empty after taking the flag with empty ColtFeedbackghost or empty pistols
another invisible bug while flagger (@pyrrho)Resolved
2 kevlar on the same playerNew
max bullets doesn't work correctly for HK/SPASConfirmed
players can buy weapons even if they are flaggerConfirmed

PS. I will publish a changelog soon...
:{Per}: Nightmare
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Bugtracker - GunMoney v2 (beta)

Nightmare
Recruiter
Vega i just played a bit on the beta version so i found out the bug about hk and i also have demo. What s strange is that every sr8 kill and pgs kill gave me only hk. The auto hk is working only in long range ( as it can be seen on demo) as soon as the ammo is finnished u can t reload more then 1 bullet ( normal) and also when you buy it only 1 bullet. In the log ( i show my log in demo) u can see for every sr8 kill you get hk.
This is now your life, die buried alive!!!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
Yea in this mod the HE acts like a super bomb, so i can't give that as the SR8 and PSG rewards, that's why now you get HK69.
The bullets/clips configuration of HK is (as the old mod) 1 bullet and 10 clips. So when you get it you can't reload more than 1 clips, but that's normal isn't it?
About the only long range problem i just tried and i can switch. Can you post the demo?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
20160704_210906___Per__Nightmare_ut4_terrorism3_FFA.urtdemo

There u go.  About g36 i think it s shooting normal and grav looks normal to me. About reloading, yes it s normal but the strange thing is that the auto is working with long range but not with short one. i thing it s not a bug it s just something u forgot to deactivate.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
No it's a bug, i got it. There's a problem with firetime for all weapons, not only HK69 :x

Btw solved, bad addiction to copy/paste while coding :))
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
I only noticed a slight change at mac11 but i thought it s just me.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
In reply to this post by Vega
xD :)) copy/paste rulz vego:)) i think we re all addicted to this
xD
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
Solved also the first bug, feedback are welcome :3
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
I will give it a try tomorrow after work ( if it s gonna be up) gj vega
Reply | Threaded
|  

Mr.Yeah!
UrT Server Admin
sv_dlURL 	http://198.211.118.9
ERROR: Download Error: Couldn't connect to server Code: 0
autodownload not working
Reply | Threaded
|  

Alabanda
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
About bot thing is also a new feature. I won t say anything more cause i wanna be a surprise. U ll have a change log as soon as vega os finishing his jjob xD
Reply | Threaded
|  

Alabanda
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
:{Per}: Juriska
Reply | Threaded
|  

Juriska
Thanks for the report! Really helpfull :)
time is precious... waste it wisely
:{Per}: pyrrho
Reply | Threaded
|  

pyrrho
In reply to this post by Nightmare
Vega wrote
BugStatusDetails
A slight decrease in gravityNewneed more info, better a demo
i played a few hours on dev server yesterday and never had a feeling of gravity decrease

the general feeling of this mod was nice ... but i only played with the bots

Nightmare wrote
About bot thing is also a new feature. I won t say anything more cause i wanna be a surprise. U ll have a change log as soon as vega os finishing his jjob xD
this  new feature had  a "small" bug when this mod was installed on the main server and now on the dev server a "very very very big bug going on right now, which is that (everything) lasts forever" :D ... in some conditions it lasts for many next maps(at least 2).

when u release the surprise new feature? ... i have demos and an explanation of this big bad bug :D

also this bbb has a feature that may be nice if implemented in the new surprise feature ....

Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
In reply to this post by Mr.Yeah!
Mr.Yeah! wrote
sv_dlURL 	http://198.211.118.9
ERROR: Download Error: Couldn't connect to server Code: 0
autodownload not working
Sure that's normal, fixed

Alabanda wrote
Hi.  I was playing with the new version of the mod and noticed something strange:  One of the bots of the opposite team took the flag and became immediately invisible. The other (minor) thing is that I didn't realize that I became invisible after killing 30 bots, the big coloured text message is missing. I also noticed that after taking the flag the bullet counter begins to increase starting at 50 (this is probably a new feature).
By the way, thanks for working on this beautiful mod.
One of the changes regards the reward when you take the flag.
Now you can get 2 pistols (50 bullets each, that grow up to 100, no clips) or 1 pistols and 1 knife, when you use this knife you are invisible but you lose your HP. For example if you stay invisible for ~10seconds you die. But don't worry this is a reward that you will appreciate (indeed you get this only with 20% of probability). So about your first bug i'm guessing the bot that took the flag started to use the knife. I will disable this reward for bots. Please tell me if this happens again.

Alabanda wrote
Hi. I discovered two other things: When I took the flag with an empty Colt, the first gun that I got  (Beretta, Colt, DE) was empty too. The second one is that sometimes after taking the flag I got only one gun (a Glock). I didn't go very far :_(
I'll check for the first, about the 2nd are you sure you don't have a knife+pistol (see above answer)

@pyrrho: i don't get it, there is still the bug of "infinite" rewards? In the dev server? Also what you mean with "i have a demo"? Why you don't give me that?
:{Per}: pyrrho
Reply | Threaded
|  

pyrrho
Vega wrote
@pyrrho: i don't get it, there is still the bug of "infinite" rewards? In the dev server? Also what you mean with "i have a demo"? Why you don't give me that?
the bug is in the new feature and nightmare said that "wanna be a surprise" ....
this new feature is that in ctf u may randomly get a knife and a pistol (sry nightmare)
the bug:
if u end the ctf map(timelimit or !vcycle) with the flag & knife in possession the knife and the pistol transfers to the new map and even if u die the inv does not deactivate .... the only way it is deactivated is if next map is a ctf map and u take the flag or if the next map have a join team dialogue at the beginning of the map.

pyrrho wrote
also this bbb has a feature that may be nice if implemented in the new surprise feature ....
the problem is that in the new mod u can not reload the pistol when u take the flag ... when u have 2 pistols is not a problem but when u have 1 pistol and knife is a problem coz if u have lets say 50% life and no bullets switching to the knife is not an option ... coz of the speed of life drain is accelerated when u have multiple wounds .... in this conditions if the pistol may be reloaded (like when the bug manifests in the next maps when u have pistol knife but no flag) it wold be fairer to the player with the flag

in the second demo the bug stops at map casa coz casa have a join team dialogue
20160708_144219___Per__pyrrho_ut4_turnpike_CTF.urtdemo
20160708_142346___Per__pyrrho_ut4_turnpike_CTF.urtdemo
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
He s selfish hahaaa. Idk vego to be honest i play almost everyday on dev srv but i only got the bug with gins and hk. As the infinite rewards i never got it
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
In reply to this post by pyrrho
Ohh now i get it. Well i gonna read again your description later, but finally i get it.
I'll fix the first issue and think how to solve the 2nd, maybe increasing the reload speed if you have only 1 pistols or give some clips. What do you prefer in general?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
Faster reload would basically mean infinite bullets and i think it would be overpowered. U could give 5 extra clips with a faster gun reloading ( it it s possible)