classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Jo3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Fun killers

Jo3
Hello. I show you here in this demo how players are gone from server by the 2 guys, Boxlong and Baxlong, is sad because the server is in most of time empty and players like this two guys work so hard to keep it empty!!! My team player heal our opponent, they make a team because they want to remain at the end of round to boot !!!! I'm sorry because i start the demo to late, but they insulting all players and they left the server :( In this demo you can see how Boxlong insulted me and how Baxlong heal Boxlong !!! BTW you can hunt this player BAXLONG, because im very sure he wh , BOXLONG dont wh, but he always insulting people! See you ! 20150412_232749_Jo3_ut4_algiers_TS.urtdemo PS Is not first time when they act like this.....
Life is the most common disease transmitted through sex !!!
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Fun killers

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
hey jo3, thx for that information.
i will watch it tomorrow.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
Same here R3V. To be honest... I never thought boxlong would be insulting people.... he's usually nice.
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
In reply to this post by Jo3
hmm well next time you take demo you should not say that you do :)
in the demo they fight normal (they killed each other even if there was another enemy left...)
There was an insult at the beginning but ofc they stopped when you told them that you will report the demo...
Btw i see no wh here.
So more demos are welcome, but for now i dont think we should punish them.
But ofc i will keep an eye on them.
:{Per}: Vega
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
I looked the demo too and i have the same opinion... Ill take a look to the log of the server too maybe
:{Per}: RexXxie
Reply | Threaded
|  

RexXxie
In reply to this post by Jo3
When I had the eQ|Clan+server they were always playing on the zombie (one of them actually was in eQ| for a while, but I decided to kick him for abusing). These people are from Swiss and I can talk german with them if needed...
He's really immature sometimes and Idk why.
<3 <3 <3
Jo3
Reply | Threaded
|  

Jo3
In reply to this post by R3V1S0R
R3V1S0R wrote
hmm well next time you take demo you should not say that you do :)
in the demo they fight normal (they killed each other even if there was
another enemy left...)
There was an insult at the beginning but ofc they stopped when you told them
that you will report the demo...
Btw i see no wh here.
So more demos are welcome, but for now i dont think we should punish them.
But ofc i will keep an eye on them.
Quoted from:  http://forum.sniperjum.com/Fun-killers-tp17259p17265.html

R3v1sor I tell them I demo because they heal each other in different teams, not for insults because i dont care if a child insulting me, i hope is a child if is not im very pity of him, but after i told them i demo they still help each other and you can see in demo. I say the baxlong wh not in this demo, i played with him in other server and i see it his wh i just say an admin to watch him in future ! In this demo u can see how i try to kill boxlong who is zombie and baxlong heal him so i cant kill him, baxlong is human in my team!
I think u cant understand me properly because of my poor english language!! See you
Life is the most common disease transmitted through sex !!!