Gameplay, bugs, new ideas

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Gameplay, bugs, new ideas

Base
Hello my name is Base i'm a current player in sniper per server.
Some of you know me, some of you don't. It doesn't matter anyways.

I'm playing a while in this server now, and i've noticed a couple of bugs,
I want to recommend some new ideas, maps,  and little things.
I made a list for the upgrades:

the balance system is old it doesn't work properly. (the teams are always wrong in ctf gameplay)
using autoswitch in the wrong cost the player points. (dont know which points?)

The command list is a problem to, the gameplay says 3 knife kills restore your health but it's 5 times.
Bots are winning prices in normal maps, like the most flag carriers, best shooters, best knifers. But they always end up last. its a bug in price list you can see it sometimes at the end of the gameplay it happens really fast just a couple seconds to notice.
Another major thing below the players is god mode! it's not fair it has to go! the other options are great. invisible gravity are very cool.

Maps: the maps are old its subordinated its time to upgrade and delete some,
Casa is a cool map but without players makes no sense because the bots aren't working.
Add, Paris, Dressingroom, Ramelle, prague (docks maybe) as ctf maps they are cool not big and easy to cap and some refreshment.
As team death match delete curtain maps: nobody likes crossing, toxic!, kingpin! and a lot of that custom bullshit. Dont know the names but ill come back to it.
add maps for all  types of gameplay: Narvik is cool, and i search for others.

btw make a new rule in ctf mode because its necessary for the gameplay DONT CAMP CAMPERS GET KICKED ITS CRUCIAL FOR CTF MODE! not for the other gameplay modes because with campers its another type of game.
i add in these days, news thing i forget to post.
beside that i hope you fix this in the meanwhile! its a great channel with cool players keep it that way.
(i've been a admin in kut servers for couple of months i know where I'm talking about)
Ill hope yall listen to me!!
(i apoligze for my english its not so good but you understand it that's the point right?
shootout base,
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Gameplay, bugs, new ideas

Base
few things that I had forgotten:
No spawnkilling in regulations

Maps to delete:
terrorism 7
cambridge
deceptio
vypla
boheima

Maps to add:
Uptown ctf (there is uptown but in teamdeathmatch not in ctf)

some players think i'm admin because i use the option freeze its not clear to new players what's going on.
this is just my own theory but maybe some start money 5/10k to lure them in the game.

thats it
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
In reply to this post by Base
Hello and welcome here in our forums.

The balance system is built within b3 itself. There are options to modify its behaviour, but its not possible to change the way a balance is made (only when it is triggered). Maybe LouK and Vega are capable of changing even that, but i am not, and i do not think so.

Base wrote
using autoswitch in the wrong cost the player points
sorry, i dont get what you mean here.

The info about the knife kills can be fixed. Thx for the info.
Base wrote
Bots are winning prices in normal maps [...] But they always end up last
Thats is weird, can you pls try to provide a demo of this happening? That would help us to debug that.

About godmode: there are always quite controversial discussions about that. Few players think the prize is too low, others say its to high and some want it totally removed. Its hard to find a solution that fits all or at least is a good compromise.

About the maps: bot support on casa not working is a bad thing, i removed it from the cycle. Tomorrow i will experiment on the maps you suggested (regarding bot support).
About the team deathmatch maps: I really like kingpin! Its one of my favourites! And i guess the others are ok as well imo. I will check the maps you want to add tomorrow.

About the campers: Kicking them all would mean that we would have to have an admin there all the time, which is not possible... Also we decided long time ago that we do not punish camping, even if its noobish and cowardly. Its one of the difficulties CTF mode has (and to be honest: there are only very few good camp spots per map and after 3-4 times playing that map you know them all and automatically check the spots, dont you?)

I think new players get some money at the start. And they even get some texts that explain the buy-system to them the first few times they connect. (Except Vega changed that?)
Reply | Threaded
|  

Base
No i cant take a demo because it happens to fast and not all the time.
at the end of the game you can see who won prices...
but sometimes it happens that a bot wins a money price but they actually don't win. they didnt shoot or stab nobody. You must play a couple of days to see to see it yourself. the money list is just a couple secs noticeable.

i cant make a printscreen because i dont have paint or word to save it. im not a computer geek.

other thing about subway that can be played as ctf as well.
on god mode against all other options there are things you can do to stop them but god mode, there is no counter-attack which is why it is unfair.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Mr.Yeah!
UrT Server Admin
Base wrote
on god mode against all other options there are things you can do to stop them but god mode, there is no counter-attack which is why it is unfair.
That issue has raised already but I don't think they can (or want to?) do anything about it.
And apparently they think having it behind some kind of currency system makes it fair so you probably will just have to suck it up =)
:{Per}: Juriska
Reply | Threaded
|  

Juriska
In reply to this post by Base
about the god mod: you can use freeze so he cant do anything while he is in god mod.. Also if it s in ctf/tdm your teammates can also call freeze so he will literally waste a tons of money for Nothing..
time is precious... waste it wisely