Good & Bad news(more bad than good)

Posted by LouK LouK
Options
Good news: we are glad to still accepting new members, I want to take the occasion to welcome our last comrades, donna30, Lethargica and Pho3n!x.

But of course, not all are good news, we have to announce that we just lost 4 members: Genesis, Wlad, Satura and the most harmful for us: Ston, with his departure our(well, mine xd) funds are wobbling.. So I want to invite you to donate(in the top of the webpabe-right) to the community to keep it alive, I really worked a lot on it and I don't want to stop it. Our servers(except sr8 -> Onil's server) are costing 25 €/month, I will try to keep paying it, but idk if I will be able.
All donators will be rewarded.

Thanks a lot in advance ;)

6 Comments

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
BumbleBee BumbleBee
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Re: Good & Bad news(more bad than good)

If its Onil's server... Why are we paying lol... Surely if he provided it, he's the one that should be forking out lol... Just a query is all =)
LouK LouK
Reply | Threaded
|  

As I said, his server is the sr8, im paying(only me) for cube and jumps

El 01/04/2013 09:18, "Pho3n!x [via Forums]" <[hidden email]> escribió:
If its Onil's server... Why are we paying lol... Surely if he provided it, he's the one that should be forking out lol... Just a query is all =)
Burning up the scenes right here, in the Per forums..

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forums.6326.n7.nabble.com/Good-Bad-news-more-bad-than-good-tp783p784.html
To start a new topic under Announcements, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Forums, click here.
NAML
Onil Onil
Reply | Threaded
|  

I don't request anything for my server, I make it available for the clan for free. The problem is the 2 other servs, jump and cube.
BumbleBee BumbleBee
Reply | Threaded
|  

Oops.... My bad.... I read it wrong -.-... Ignore my last comment =3
Kurokei Kurokei
Reply | Threaded
|  

In reply to this post by LouK
Sorry I can not help financially,
Why Wlad and Genesis leaves us ?
LouK LouK
Reply | Threaded
|  

Well, genesis and me had a long conversation(we also talked about it before) and he asked me if he should leave the clan(I suppose cause he didn't feel comfortable), I told him that maybe yes, I don't feel very good sometimes with his attitude and I think he has to mature a little more... I am not closing the doors to him, I hope he wil take this just as a challenge! let's see if in a few moths they can join us again. Of course, wlad and Genesis were like brothers, so they will keep together forever :p