classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

[GunMoney] nfjtg possible aimbot + wallhack

Inyz
I'm not sure.

I went to spectator because nfjtg had the weird behavior of switching to spec when he was to the point of being killed. Turned out he has a weird gameplay too. He makes very sharp little movements, which gives the impression that he has an aimbot trying to aim at enemies behind walls. If no aimbot then he's one hell of a player.

demo0004.urtdemo
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: [GunMoney] nfjtg possible aimbot + wallhack

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
well first of all, this player is an asshole...
Joining spec everytime he is under heavy fire is not nice.

About a wallhack: i dont think he uses wh, bcs sometimes he is surprised by enemies coming around corners.
But he keeps shooting at his teammates, which is kinda strange to me (could indicate gameplay with shownormals, so that the colors are hard to see)

About aimbot: Its not the typical aimbot behavior. He aims for kevlar, not for head. And i would say, that he controls his crosshair manually. And its definetely not a feature that clicks, when the crosshair sees target, for that the accuracy is not high enough. On the other hand, his accuracy is impressive, especially in situations, where he flicks 90°-180° but that can be explained with sound (stereo headset).
And he keeps talking about aimbot...

Pretty weird one, but as far as i can see i cant ban him for cheating for now.
@other members: pls watch the demo and comment.

@Inyz: thank you for the report.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Mr.Yeah!
UrT Server Admin
In reply to this post by Inyz
Inyz wrote
had the weird behavior of switching to spec when he was to the point of being killed.
This guy is ferg95 aka gohan

Remnants of his experience as a zombie mod player i guess... Going spectator before you die so a death doesn't get added to your xlrstats? That's the kind cancer I thought was reserved for zombie mod, not CTF.

He's also completely screwing up the teams balance doing so and it looks like he only care about his stats (!rank).

Not the kind of player I would miss should a ban be issued...
:{Per}: Nightmare
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
In reply to this post by R3V1S0R
I just watched the demo and i can be pretty sure sure that he is not using aimbot. About wh, there are some weirds moments when he preaims exactely where the player is ( Should be checked with show normals on) but also some moments when he has no clue where the enemy is so i d say it s a hard one and maybe more experienced members can say whether it is or it is not wh. Even tho, if he is not using any hacks I d say a temp ban is justified for the way he acts when is almost killed. And I d like to remeber here about a player on Zombmoney( cant remember the name ) who was doing the same thing untill vega blocked that script. -->Temp bann required

But i also noticed in this demo a player ( malvinense) who is insulting a lot. Please watch the demo again Rev and see if any actions is required. For me a 1-2 days temp ban is welcomed here as well (if not, at least a notice on him).
This is now your life, die buried alive!!!
:{Per}: Juriska
Reply | Threaded
|  

Juriska
Well i didnt watch the video yet but if i remember well you said that a wh can be bind. So he can turn it on and off as he want
time is precious... waste it wisely
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
In reply to this post by Nightmare
well its not enough evidence for a ban concerning any hack.
Ferg gets 3 day tempban for insult (and death evading)

about malvinense: i will add a note, but i dont think we should ban him for that.
If an admin was online at that time a warning would have been appropriate, but like this...