classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Hei Friends

1hW|shad0w
Hello everyone!
I'm shad0w from 1hW clan , I'm here to invite your clan for this clan Cup between clans which are still playing 4.1(1hW and MsT already in)
So, as you all know there's only very few clans active on 4.1, due to this I decided to organize the Cup with MsT*|Odin
and it would be really great to see active clans participating in it! Also, we will find the best sr8 clan with this [lol]

The Cup will probably played in December or January as UTSC is coming and we have to concentrate on that first!
It will be a 5 vs 5 Sr8 only Cup!
All the group matches are going to be best of 3 and the final match will be decided with the best of 5 format! Hope to hear from you soon.

Updates:-
After discussing about how should we make this Cup big, we thought that it would be really nice if hard working and active teams like ours could able to get something. So, we decided to put some prize money for the winners. (100$-Winning clan and 20$ gift-best player of the Cup) and the Final will be stream live on twitchtv website(maybe group matches too).

It's really obvious to play fair without any cheats, for this we will have 3 refrees to check each and every demo from the matches !
If any player found with any cheats or making problems for the other team in the form of insulting or abusive language etc., that will be consider as a DQ for the player's team!

Teams are required to give the names of the participating players(minimum 5 and maximum 10) by 10th December, 2014.

For any difficulty or question you can contact me or MsT*|Odin.
Thanks.
:{Per}: !TopFox
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Hei Friends

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
It sounds really awesome! I hope we'll participate =)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
:{Per}: sh1omi
Reply | Threaded
|  

sh1omi
Technology Staff
In reply to this post by 1hW|shad0w
Yep it nice, but why 4.1? I dont think that 4.1 better than 4.2 especially with sr8 only.
Flickr      360Cities
Vimeo      Downloads
:{Per}: BumbleBee
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
Lol, I dont even have 4.1 anymore xD
The British are coming, sooner than you think we are.
Reply | Threaded
|  

1hW|shad0w
Now it's 4.1 i hope we can do 4.2 too  
:{Per}: donna30
Reply | Threaded
|  

donna30
I prefer to play 4.1 since the 4.2 hitboxes suck. Idk maybe :{Per}: will make a second team if there is enough interrest?
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
If the times right, ill be on. I still love 4.1 especially Cloud9Crew ZombieMod :P never gonna delete it like bumblebee :P