classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Hello I'm BarcodeKill

BarcodeKill
Dear friends,

Hi I'm BarcodeKill and I've been playing on :{Per}: servers for a while now. Some of you may know me as Chaos, OwnagePownage, and pl0x. I'm glad to meet all of you and it really a fun experiene while playing with you guys. I know I have not created a account here at :{Per}: until now but some of you may know that I've been here on the servers for a long time. I've been playing urT for around 3-4 years now and I've been in a clan known as {SL} which eventually died down. {SL} Chaos. I really enjoy playing zombies especially on :{Per}: because of the good maps... (really good maps). Some of my favorite maps are Dust, Denton, and especially Uptown. Well it is really nice to meet you all and you may see me on the server as [TSM]BarcodeKill as I like to support my favorite League of Legends team. Also I'd like to say thanks for making my time here on the :{Per}: servers amazing. On TS3 to!

Sincerely,
BarcodeKill
:{Per}: Kurokei
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Hello I'm BarcodeKill

Kurokei
Mapping Staff
Recruiter
Hey welcome nice to see you there
And hope you 'll enjoy time with us ;)
:{Per}: !TopFox
Reply | Threaded
|  

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
In reply to this post by BarcodeKill
Nice to met you guy, and hope we'll have a good time ;)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
In reply to this post by BarcodeKill
Nice to meet ya barcode :D I already seen you yesterday on the per zombie :D see you again today maybe :)