7 messages Options
:{Per}: RexXxie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Hey guys

RexXxie
Hey guys,
I know it's been a while since I've shown my presence.
I'd just like to have a little word about my current situation concerning the school and urban terror and basically everything happening in my life.
It's nice to see that everyone I like is still here and I'd really love to play some urt with you guys again some time. The problem that I have at the moment is that I'm stuck on a macbook which I need for the school, and I don't want to spend money on a pc because I don't really game anymore and everything I need to do I can easily do on my laptop. Of course I could play urt on my macbook but it will give me an infinite number of bugs which just won't make it fun to play.
I really love urban terror and especially the community - you guys - that comes with it. I enjoy being part of it, even though I don't show myself too often or I don't seem active.
I have to say that I check the forums at least once a week so I'm usually always up to date with what's happening. But I just sadly can't play the game considering my free time at home. I only get home like once a month and usually I always spend that time being out with friends.

So summed up, I'm just explaining a lot of uninteresting stuff about my life and I just wanted to catch up on you guys and say hey again - it's nice to see you all still being alive and well, and I'd love to play some urt again with you at a point.
Thanks for reading <3
:{Per}: Juriska
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Hey guys

Juriska
Hey man!
This is commign from the ottom of my hearth and mind: you should always put school and study before games. I know we are awesome and amazing but i completely understand you when you say you dont want to spend money and time on a pc.
Keep going like that it s the right way to success in life. However just so you know, we will always be here to welcome you and to play with you anytime youwant.
Good luck with your stuff

Love <3

Ps: i m fcking drunk so sorry for the mistake.
time is precious... waste it wisely
Reply | Threaded
|  

RexXxie
Thanks Juri <3
It's nice to hear that!
And Ps: Don't worry I could still read it :D
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
In reply to this post by RexXxie
First of all thank you for the information. Its always good to get some news from the members :)

If you put work before gaming i completely understand that. Im sure we all have had some phases where we are less active due to personal reasons or simply work and studies.
About urT im quite sure we have some mac users here who would be happy to help you with any issue concerning osX problems. Its definitely possible to play urt on Mac and you definitely dont have to buy a pc to do so. But if i got you right, that is not the core problem of yours, since you dont have much time to play...

Anyways, if you ever feel like playing some urT again, dont hesitate to post it here (best would be a few days before, so i can plan to spare some of my time) and im sure we can play together and have a fun evening.

In any case, i wish you all the best for your studies :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

RexXxie
Thanks a lot R3V :)
Yes, you're correct about the fact that my main problem currently is the time that I get to spend outside of school. I'm currently at the end of my schoolyear, which means that there are a lot of exams that I need to attend to, which also decreases my spare time. When that is said, I still have 2 years left of school, so I'm finished soon.
I'll gladly try and come online again whenever I have time, that might be in 3 weeks, maybe we could play together again just like in good old times, that would be amazing.
Anyhow, I'll post here again some days before to make sure that you all have time.
Thanks again, hope to see you all soon! :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

SkillShot92
Np man i'm glad to be a part of the community that you love so much  ! :)
Hope to see you soon ! :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

RexXxie
Hahaha yea even you are loved skill :D
Yes I'd love to play with you again, it's been years! How about some Deathrun, that'd be fun?
Anyways, nice to see that you're alive!