Practice practice practice ;)
Me, for example (would see myself as quite a decent good aimer IF warmed up xD)
I started playing urban terror 4 1/2 years ago, and I have a pretty big amount of hours that I won't name because I would have to look over my 5 auth accounts PLUS the hours in 4.1 which I started with.
So, go on a FFA or TDM server, use the gun you want to practice, and play with it.
It will take a while but if you do it everyday you will see things change withing weeks.
Just do like 20 mins TDM before you go and play whatever you'd like, fx. gun-game or sr8.
And do 20 mins before you stop playing, and that's it. That's like the greatest tip I can give you...
I would say watch pros, but there aren't a lot of leagues in urt that are interesting to watch D:
So yeah... now you have my opinion ;)
2. change your ingame sensitivity (in console /sensitivity ) so your mouse never exit the surface of mousepad
mine is 6 in gunmoney and 10 in jumpservers but i have also 12 dpi settings from the mouse
3. coz u have a relative big ping (around 200) practice what is in the next video in a local map
u can start a local map by typing in console:
/g_gametype 9; map ut4_turnpike
than /g_stamina 2; g_WallJumps 11; g_noDamage 1
4. aim for the head .... by fixing your aim on the vertical coordinate at the head level
5. in real game condition of the gunmoney maybe the best advise is to do 1 to 3 control shoots than empty your gun as fast as you can ... preferably in the head :P
(btw did u activated the hit and kill sounds from the menu?)
8. make some demos of your progression in this with the settings u used .... coz u will initially will be worse when u change settings (u have to redevelop neural pathways and muscle memory) ... start with the settings u have now
... u can maybe film your hand while playing 1 round (i maybe have some pointers if u give me this video)
now u having a better k/d ratio in gunmoney what r your pointers to me ?