classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
:{Per}: BladeWalker
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

I'm back!

BladeWalker
Elllo everybody. I haven't the faintest idea which topic to put this in, so it's in Introduce Yourself..

I have been very inactive (well, absent) for months and months - almost a year in fact. I got into CS:GO and unfortunately, got rather addicted. I would actually be playing CS right now if it wasn't that recent updates have made the game unplayable on my setup :(( 18 fps ain't nice..

So I've decided to come back to UrT - the community's great, the developers are super slow at everything, the game's fun, and so, yeah. I'm back!

UrT is downloading right now, and I'm hoping to get back into the game and git gud again. I used to be amazing. Like seriously amazing. But now I suck kinda bad - the sensitivity seems way too high and even using 500dpi don't change a thing. Guess I've got to get used to it again..

What's up people! Anything new? New members? New servers?
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: I'm back!

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
Nice to hear you didnt loose interest in our community and good to have you back :)

During your inactivity we got some new members
Except that not that much happened...
:{Per}: pyrrho
Reply | Threaded
|  

pyrrho
In reply to this post by BladeWalker
BladeWalker wrote
...the sensitivity seems way too high and even using 500dpi don't change a thing. Guess I've got to get used to it again..
Elllo 2 u 2

u can change sensitivity @ any dpi...  in console write /sensitivity
:{Per}: Juriska
Reply | Threaded
|  

Juriska
In reply to this post by BladeWalker
Wb!! Btw, you can still play cs go and urt at the same time (just like me)
time is precious... waste it wisely