Forum

The Sni:{Per}:Jum Clan
SniPerJum
Posted by LouK LouK | | 6 comments
Yea, this is a thing that deserves a post on our news category. Thank you very much kurokei for your donation! Hope more players will take this initiative Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 28 comments
:{Per}: GunGame Ip: srv.sniperjum.com:27965 I wanted to make another type of Guns fame and here it is! It works almost like the COD's GunGame. When you kill with a weapon you will level up one weapon level and win another weapon, if someone kills you then you'll lose one weapon level. Th... Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 5 comments
If you don't see any server in the servers list, its probably cause you have set the cl_master to .net. Open the console and type /cl_master master.urbanterror.info and it will be fixed. Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 4 comments
Just added a new alias for our ip. You can now type instead of Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 12 comments
Yo guys, I would like to make a couple of things at our GunS server this weekend before close it :) Soo I would like to see some ideas, but here are mines: Saturday: Change weapons damages to a very low power. Can you kill? x) Sunday: Tournament, humm, we could make a TS tournament and ... Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 15 comments
:{Per}: SuPerJumPer Ip: 185.14.184.159:27961 Well guys, I searched everywhere in the server and just couldn't find the error.. So I put some maps and deleted most of the mapcycle. The server seems to be running fine but I want you guys to take a look to it and check if some maps can't be... Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 33 comments
Hi guys, I'm glad to announce this new feature, for now I will keep it for +80 level cause it keep needing some fixements but it seems to be working fine. !demo (!startdemo) : The server will start to make a demo of the selected player. !report (!send) : Stop recording the player's demo and... Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 29 comments
We just put online a new server! :{Per}: ZombMoney Ip: 185.14.184.159:27963 How does this server work?: It's based in the well know mod "zombie", red team(zombies) have to kill blue team(humans) with just a knife and they can buy items like kevlar, helmet.. nades like HE, flas... Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 13 comments
We are glad to announce the addition of the banlists feature for our servers that is now available at Servers/Banlists at the main menu of this website. Special thanks to :{Per}:Vega for his colaboration and to TheBadOne for his ideas & initial idea. We will keep working to improve ou... Read more
Posted by LouK LouK | | 8 comments
We started to have enough clients on our Server Renting Services and we just started to earn money! Due to this, I've decided to invert our profits in the clan. We have our own domain www.sniperjum.com (the old sniperjum.wix.com/clan is now pointing to this URL), more bandwidth and we remov... Read more
New Notice
feeds Feeds
R3V1S0R Vega LouK sh1omi
Rilo Onil :{(Per)}: Cheater Report