classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
:{Per}: CreepyBoy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Space_rukkus to easy?

CreepyBoy
I think space_rukkus is to short and easy with the shortcuts and I think they should be removed, atleast the second one at the second/third jump where you get both secondary and pistol, and later on when you make the map a primary weapon and grenades. The second shortcut skips to much of the map and makes people carrying more weapons than necessary (talking about the HK-MP5 and Desert Eagle) so when a red player dies the blue team gets 4 weapons which makes it hard to say alive for the other red players. Perhaps a small map change to that? =)
Did you know 95 % of all statistics are wrong?
:{Per}: !TopFox
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Space_rukkus to easy?

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
Nice to see you on our forum!

The problem is that we don't get so many maps but I agree with you, rukkus is to easy ATM. Or we suggest Kamilkos to remove the second shortcut, or we could replace this map by cek, which as been fixed now. I never had any problems with brightness on any maps but I know that some people hate cek due to this. Maybe could you create a poll to vote to keep rukkus, to change rukkus or to replace rukkus by cek?

Greets.

!TopFox
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
:{Per}: Genesis
Reply | Threaded
|  

Genesis
In reply to this post by CreepyBoy
I didnt even know there are secrets :O but I never had Problems to finish it the normal way, so yea they should be removed
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
- Helen Keller
Reply | Threaded
|  

SkillShot92
All deathrun maps are very easy.. that's why i'm not playing it often anymore...
I want one damn impossibru map
Reply | Threaded
|  

CreepyBoy
In reply to this post by !TopFox
Fix 2:nd shortcut and add cek? If not I think rukkus should be replaced with cek. It's a fun map which I haven't played in a while and it could bring more players with a "new" map. If problem with brightness just change brightness settings on computer? :D
Reply | Threaded
|  

CreepyBoy
In reply to this post by SkillShot92
Perhaps you have played to much Deathrun then? ;)
No, but perhaps you get to choose between an easy and a hard path where you get better weapons if you make the harder one? Because players still have problems with the current maps/think they are shouldn't be harder I think.
:{Per}: Vega
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
@CreepyBoy please use edit function instead of send 2 consecutive messages
Reply | Threaded
|  

SkillShot92
Trust me it's very boring to play again and again the same maps with no difficulty.

I found my path in the jump section atm.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
In reply to this post by CreepyBoy
I find the maps fine atm but I do agree with the fact that people who are already pro (skillshot) can find it boring.