1234 ... 17
:{Per}: RexXxie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Suggestions: Sr8/GunMoney/Deathrun

RexXxie
Hey everybody!
So yea, there are a few things on the following servers that in my opinion could become better :)

Sr8:
-Sniper: 5 shots, 10 mags (I sometimes run out of mags D:)
-Knife: Please bring it back, I haven't really seen anybody knifing on the Sr8 Server, also it's nice to jump with a knife :)
-Gear: Deletes Helmet and Vest and automatically equips medickit so people don't run around without it
-Players: People get forced into spec after being afk for 15 seconds after spawning and then kicked out of the server after 2 mins spec
                Also everyone should be allowed to be spec if he demos someone (Even if he's not member/Mod/admin...)

GunMoney:
-Bots: Remove the Heineken bot, he's too op, Idk why but its alwas him and it's really not funny if you're on the server having a 15  
            killstreak and he just comes with a deagle and gives you a HS
-Weapons: Less nades if you make Sr8/Psg kills, I got like 255 of them sometimes and I think I'm not the only one (I'd say max. 3  
                     nades per PSG/Sr8 kill; There also is a bug, if it says you get a random Weapon: AK47:40 bullets it doesn't give you 40,  
                     just how much fills in a mag and thats 30...so yep; Then please make the ZM a bit more damage, it's not really  
                     much...maybe 30% Torso; The HK Launcher should become removed in my opinion, it sucks to get -Health sometimes,  
                     also the negev should become removed in my opinion; There maybe could be added like a godweapon that you get if
                     you do 20 kills in a row (maybe a beretta with 5 shots and it does 1 shot kill)
-New maps: Maybe there should be added some more good maps like maybe piketurn_rc1...I can make a mapcycle for it if you want    
                      to, bcz its boring to play on the same maps all the time

Deathrun:
-Time: It should be 12 mins playtime
-Weapons: There are some bugs again, I think...Sometimes the weapons don't reload, I think it should just become set normal again,
                     so that you can get mags just as normal by standing in the ammo-point

That was it, I hope some of these Ideas/Suggestions will be used :)
RexXxie
:{Per}: !TopFox
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Suggestions: Sr8/GunMoney/Deathrun

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
I agree about everything you said for sr8

But about, GunMoney:
- heineken is the only bot that is a real ennemy, the other are really easy to kill
-
RexXxie wrote
AK47:40 bullets it doesn't give you 40 just how much fills in a mag and thats 30...so yep
 Yep, but it's not really a bug, it's just that if you give weapons and ammo, you need to use two commands and it'd make the server lag a lot more (if I understood well). So... we are certainely not gonna fix it
- I disagree with every other thing you said about weapons, I like them as they are =(
- About the maps, any ideas are welcome! Give your map suggestion on this post =)

And about deathrun:
- I agree with u about the time
- I never saw the  bug you are talking about :o

So that's about it =)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
:{Per}: Skyzo
Reply | Threaded
|  

Skyzo
In reply to this post by RexXxie
 "Players: People get forced into spec after being afk for 15 seconds after spawning and then kicked out of the server after 2 mins spec"
15 seconds can not write a sentence ^^ there is a command to kick the afk

"-Knife: Please bring it back, I haven't really seen anybody knifing on the Sr8 Server, also it's nice to jump with a knife :) "
i think it's a good idea to remove the knife more noob even if it is rare.
Reply | Threaded
|  

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
Knife is needed for boots as well, and it's great fun so I'm for his return =)

Btw there is already 200 mags atm on sr8
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
@rex: i agree on most of what you said.
but:
 - knife should remain deleted, because some players like to be badass and they use it just to ruin your game. So if someone says no knife pls they just start knifing anyone they see...
 - Heinecken is great! I would like to have more bots like him, otherwise its just like a "point and click-adventure"^^ as fox said...

On the rest i agree.
About negev/hkgren as godweapon, well this is an interesting idea...
:{Per}: RexXxie
Reply | Threaded
|  

RexXxie
In reply to this post by Skyzo
Yea there is a command but not always a moderator on, I for example cant force which means I couldnt do anything.
@R3V I thought about a weapon like Desert Eagle or Beretta and maybe remove negev and the launcher or at least do so that if You kill somebody it doesnt give you -health but maybe just +10 flying knife or anything.
And yea I forgot about the 200 mags ;) Theyre fine ss they are :)
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
I love the Heineken bot! Not just because I like the beer but I like the random appearance of him and then ruining your streak xd.       (Even if I rage and slam my keyboard down.)
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
@rex: you can use !afk i think
dunno if it works on all the servers, but it does exactly what you wanted.
you can look it up here: b3-commands
:{Per}: Vega
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
Sr8 at the moment:
- 5 bullets, 100 clips with autoregen of clips when you finish
- if i force player to have knife and sr8 you always start round with knife and have to switch to sr8 and its nosense...so at the moment we keep only sr8 :)
- already set to have only medkit...
- afk time is 120 seconds and after that forced to spec, no kicked...
- everyone can join spec...

So 90% of what you asked was already the actual config...
About guns i decreased a bit the skill of heineken

About deathrun you cant use the autoregen standing still in the "ammo-point" cause it not work on 4.2!

About all weapons stuff yes i know there are some bugs but be patient on that...we gonna solve :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
In reply to this post by WarLord
WarLord wrote
I love the Heineken bot! Not just because I like the beer but I like the random appearance of him and then ruining your streak xd.       (Even if I rage and slam my keyboard down.)
You know that all bots name are a beer ye? (louk bad guy :P)
:{Per}: LouK
Reply | Threaded
|  

LouK
Vega wrote
You know that all bots name are a beer ye? (louk bad guy :P)
Ehuehueheueheu  

!TopFox wrote
 Yep, but it's not really a bug, it's just that if you give weapons and ammo, you need to use two commands and it'd make the server lag a lot more (if I understood well). So... we are certainely not gonna fix it
Ammo stuff at GunMo will be fixed soon :D Vego and me are working to make it server-side (Money aswell  )

Vego, please put heneken's old skill, its the only bot that actually can kill you if you are not wounded..

About the Weapons, the purpose of the GunMoney mod is to make a random game where you can be lucky or not. If you are about to die and you have a negev, you'll have a chance to restore your health and you don't really mind if you get a negative health reward.
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
.-. Lol I thought Heineken was the only bot named after a beer. No wonder coronita sounded so familiar...

@Vega: I just saw a person I know as a bot..... his name is Vinnie. His name was lighter light all bots to show there are bots and in game he is a bot skill wise....
:{Per}: sh1omi
Reply | Threaded
|  

sh1omi
Technology Staff
@war bots steal sometimes players names.
Flickr      360Cities
Vimeo      Downloads
Reply | Threaded
|  

Mr.Yeah!
UrT Server Admin
In reply to this post by Vega
Vega wrote
About deathrun you cant use the autoregen standing still in the "ammo-point" cause it not work on 4.2!
Ammo points still work in 4.2... just look at skeetshoot maps or Eagle_extended...

So it's either a fuckup of the mapper or the mod...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
Mr.Yeah! wrote
Ammo points still work in 4.2... just look at skeetshoot maps or Eagle_extended...

So it's either a fuckup of the mapper or the mod...
If someone has seen some deathrun server in 4.2 in which that works i agree that is due to the mod, otherwise something is changed and is not more compatible with old maps...

:{Per}: rambo
Reply | Threaded
|  

rambo
In reply to this post by Vega
what about to change the random cycle?
Reply | Threaded
|  

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
I also suggest to create a !autobuy command as on zombmoney, when you'll have time
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
you mean like !b lr on?  where you buy a lr automatically every round as human
Reply | Threaded
|  

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
Yep, but on gunmoney =)
:{Per}: rambo
Reply | Threaded
|  

rambo
In reply to this post by rambo
finally i can kill players jumping on their heads.
1234 ... 17