5 messages Options
:{Per}: BumbleBee
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Techy question...

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
I have a question about the Android apps..

Is it possible to sync my android apps to my Windows PC??

Its a pain trying to get WiFi where I am.. And my phone dosent seem to like picking up any brilliant signals...

Any help would be much appreaciated
The British are coming, sooner than you think we are.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Techy question...

rush
I think you can, as long as the app and the pc can be linked, i.e. Chrome browser syncs your history, bookmarks, etc from phone to  pc automatically as long as you are signed in. However there are lots of apps (probably most of 'em) that have been specifically developed for phone use only,  which sucks
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
Is there any particular software that I have to dl on the PC?
Reply | Threaded
|  

rush
In reply to this post by BumbleBee
That really depends on the development behind the apps.  Like i said some have sync functionality some don't.  i.e dropbox, whatever pic u take on your cellphone gets uploaded to the cloud, and you can access those pics from the pc via web or the program itself (which you have to download).  What specifically is that you are trying to accomplish , if u don't mind me asking?
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
Im trying accomplish what might seem impossible...

You know you can get many applications to an android.. Well im trying to see if majority of them can be synced to the PC...

Say like Touch, a online friend chatting app. Can be used on the PC... Saves me having to go through the trouble of finding decent WiFi...

(EDIT) I've just dl'ed Bluestacks which is still in beta... But I hope it works.