UNITE CLAN PgS with Per

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
43 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

UNITE CLAN PgS with Per

PgS Devil
Hello guys , it might be strange but it's true , we , the clan PGS , we want to join with you ... I already asked a nightmare , but he told me to write to you here ... ahh I introduce myself , I'm Devil , playing on your server and to ACEN SR8 ... we are 11 members , but because of holidays 2/3 are not active ... we have a forum and a website in http://pgsclan.forumfree.it/ maintenance http : // pgs -team.cf/ if you agree made ​​to us to know everything and I sincerely pesno is a good idea since we're very active as clan ..... thanks and best regards.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: UNITE CLAN PgS with Per

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
I think this will be quite nice. Our clan gets bigger and you get bigger and we can grow towards becoming the biggest clan. You will have access to our server and have rights. I think it would be nice but the decision comes down to TheLouK (pls see this bro), Vega, R3V, Joke, Kuro and other head members of Per. And comes down to use Admins and members.

Maybe it would be nice to see you guys on our forums and introducing yourselves so that we can get to know you better.
Reply | Threaded
|  

PgS Devil
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
Hey Devil,
we recognised your request.
We will discuss that internal.
C ya on servers :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

PgS Devil
Thank you very brother .. we wait what others say of your clan ..... and I am the admin of PGS so you know who to refer : D
yes im now on the server with other one...
:{Per}: !TopFox
Reply | Threaded
|  

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
In reply to this post by PgS Devil
English plz!!!

Except that I would say why not but as said WarLord, only the heads can take this decision.

BTW I would rather like to accept you one by one than all together. All at the same time, but separetly so that we can know you better.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
Translation for those who don't know how to open a new tab and search google translate :p

“Thank you very brother .. we wait what others say of your clan ..... and I am the admin of PGS so you know who to refer"
:{Per}: Joke
Reply | Threaded
|  

Joke
Helper
Recruiter
In reply to this post by !TopFox
Yeah I was thinking the same Topfox ;)
Reply | Threaded
|  

PgS Devil
I AGREE...thank another time..if you want im one your server per sr8.....and yes we wait the decison of full admins :D
:{Per}: ExDeath
Reply | Threaded
|  

ExDeath
Sounds good (join us Juri :3333333333) :)
Montage erstellt Bloggif <3
:{Per}: Nightmare
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
yes, he asked me if they could join us and i sent him here. I think it would be nice as they are active and good players. I don t know if you gonna count our votes or not but from me it s a big F1 as i like them and they are nice.
This is now your life, die buried alive!!!
Reply | Threaded
|  

PgS Devil
Thanks nightmare if we unit we proud to be very nice.....and good pic the song of Avenged sevenfold :P
:{Per}: Vega
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
Hi Devil,
we are glad to hear such a request but the strength of our clan is that we have built everything by ourself. In particular at the beginning Louk did a huge work technically (building up the forum, learning how to setup UrT server, same for teamspeak, building up the website,...) and logistic (organize the clan suddivision, rules, roles,...) and after that we kept workin to improve the clan. Personally i'm still workin for example on modding and customizing our server, someone else takes care of apply, someone else handle the forum, money, scrims, etc etc. I'm quite satisfied to say that we have a strong organisation :)
My point is that i don't want to start now to cooperate considering we didn't before, when it would helped us.
So i have nothing against you but i would have said no to anyone.
I can also simplify the discussion in the fact that i don't want to change my clan name (@permemberswhoansweredbefore: you really guys would be ok to change our name???), our structure and organisation...
I onestly (sorry for this) don't know your clan and maybe you are a good clan too but we are really really far from for example this....
So what we have decided is that we can accept you as :{Per}: members if you apply for our clan but i don't want to lose any particularity of our clan.
Sorry for my bad english and sorry if i used strong words, wasn't my goal. I hope you can understand :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
It was nothing about changing our name, tag or organisation. It was about accepting them as :{Per}: members that s all
:{Per}: Kurokei
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kurokei
Mapping Staff
Recruiter
In reply to this post by Vega
Hi and welcome :)
Yeah like vega said it(rightly) i think that if you want to be a part of us the best way is to apply
Because a fusion is inconsiderable
Try to hang around, to know us a bit :)
:{Per}: Juriska
Reply | Threaded
|  

Juriska
Well, you guys know me since quite a  long time now :D

@ !topfox: I agree with you, you should know each of us one by one. Some of us maybe wouldn t like to join or wont fit: being active on the forum is an important part of being in the per family (if i m not wrong) And some of us maybe wont care or whatever.

@ vega: As you said, per is really organized, quite old and PgS is new and have to say it not organized at all. I fully understand your decision and i would probably have made the same call if i was you. I will discuss with devil and the others members to know what they want.

Ps: just so you guys know, i love you <3
time is precious... waste it wisely
:{Per}: ExDeath
Reply | Threaded
|  

ExDeath
I never thought about chaning the clanname :/
Hmmmm :/
Montage erstellt Bloggif <3
:{Per}: sh1omi
Reply | Threaded
|  

sh1omi
Technology Staff
If you want to join so it will be just like a normal apply.
Flickr      360Cities
Vimeo      Downloads
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
Can we move this topic to Per members only and discuss there?
:{Per}: Vega
Reply | Threaded
|  

Vega
In reply to this post by Nightmare
Nightmare wrote
It was nothing about changing our name, tag or organisation. It was about accepting them as :{Per}: members that s all
Well if you don't specity the conditions when you talk about merge clan i think to a join at the same level

If we move to a private topic they won't be able to read it anymore