Zaru@ Expelled and Permanent banned

Posted by LouK LouK
Options
Well, a member told to behave about this ex-member, she was using other tags, that means that she is in many clans. a week ago, she asked me to send her a mod(because she wanted to see how it works) and I agreeded because I decided to trust on her... Today, I visited his server(shity homemade server) and I saw that she added those mods and created her own clan, she was wearing another name, but I saw her on other server(zomb money) using that name, so I just asked why did she made that, that I was really sad cause she lied us and I wanted explications... her answer: I don't know who is zaru, I don't know what are you talking about. Dude, DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID? I connected to taht server with another identity(alfon) and I just saw one of her "members" calling her Zaru.

I really hate this kind of situations, in general, I use to trust a lot in people, but I see that there are more Kids than nice guys on urt. Due to this, I'm going to strengthen Joining requirements and applications in general, I hope this won't happen again...

Permanent banned on all :{Per}: servers and expelled from the clan.

2 Comments

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Kurokei Kurokei
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Re: Zaru@ Expelled and Permanent banned

This post was updated on .
Wtf ! I understand some thing better, I tried to talk to her some times she rarely answered and often ignore ...
Onil Onil
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Re: Zaru@ Expelled and Permanent banned

omg I didn't know being that prick was possible