:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

Zombie Mod Suggestions

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
Hey there. Right now I think our zombie mod is quite unbalanced. Those who are pro, win, those who are new, lose. In 4.1 It was more balanced, new people could be able to still succeed and improve. However on our server it is way to hard now. Since there is the upper leg, lower leg and foot. Not only one leg that counts for no running. Due to this all we are not getting new players. I saw a new player a while ago and he never came back even though he connected 10 times in the beginning.

To solve this I suggest making the weapon G36 free to use.

9 bullets:
18 health head
7 for torso
3 for upper leg
2 for lower leg
1 for foot.

There is also a problem with bleeding. It is way to long... like if I get spammed one burst from berreta, and 60% hit I will lose 30-40% of health from bleeding. And then there is a 70% chance he will reload quickly and do one more burst or boot. Therefore I suggest for it to be shortened a bit and if possible, not so effective. This will also balance the spam from the G36.

For maps to make this all balanced, I suggest removing the map Midnight. From previous experience from C9 zombie this map is a server emptier. Humans camp off their as*es on the wires and then zombies get spammed and ragequit. Usually there are like 4 draws.

Here is a list of maps I suggest we must have in the cycle:

Turnpike
Casa
Algiers
Hamunaptra
Dustv2
Elgin
Terrorism 3
Terrorism 7
Vantown (the new one)

All this maps have equal chances of being human dominant or zombie dominant. Except Casa, that has a 70% chance of being zombie dominant but its fun! (With the rooms!) What do you think?

Edit:
The rest of the weapons should be quite good for backup, like UMP medium damage slight push back.
:{Per}: !TopFox
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Zombie Mod Suggestions

!TopFox
Mapping Staff
Scrim Staff
As you know, I hate zomb. But anyway if I can give my opinion, algier was a nice map for both teams =)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
:{Per}: donna30
Reply | Threaded
|  

AW: Re: Zombie Mod Suggestions

donna30
Algiers, belongs to the team. If the zombs got 2 good jumpers and keep rushing = 100% zombie map. If they don't rush, human rules.

Gesendet über Yahoo Mail für Android

Von:"!TopFox [via Forums]" <[hidden email]>
Datum:Mo., 16. Mär. 2015 um 19:58
Betreff:Re: Zombie Mod Suggestions

As you know, I hate zomb. But anyway if I can give my opinion, algier was a nice map for both teams =)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
Parent App: Re: Zombie Mod Suggestions

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sniperjum.com/Zombie-Mod-Suggestions-tp16531p16535.html
To start a new topic under Ideas & Suggestions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Forums, click here.
NAML
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Zombie Mod Suggestions

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
In reply to this post by WarLord
But if humans have a G36 there is a much high chance of legs being hit when a zombie is about to jump.