agangofkittens WH (scrim on private server)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

agangofkittens WH (scrim on private server)

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
Hugs was very kind and gave me his demo of the scrim we played last night.
At timestamps 11:20-10:40 on the first map (abbey) you can see the wallhack of Arisu (agangofkittens).
20160319_202842_MsT__HugsForFree_ut4_abbey_TS_Visitors_vs__3__2.urtdemo

[banned]
:{Per}: Juriska
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: agangofkittens WH (scrim on private server)

Juriska
Wow, idk what to think... I m really disappointed. I ll never understand cheaters...

time is precious... waste it wisely
Reply | Threaded
|  

agangofnoobs
-----
Banned User
he not the only hacker in mst =)
as i said mst is a clan that publish and use hacks, here is a website that hosted by mst http://hackasmod.xyz/
Reply | Threaded
|  

Juriska
who are you?
Reply | Threaded
|  

agangofnoobs
-----
Banned User
my name is juriska but you can call me hugsformoney
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
i just banned our visitor...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Gallacc
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by R3V1S0R
The user you just banned is obviously up to no good. Make no mistake this website http://hackasmod.xyz/ has nothing to do with MsT. It contains information about a client MsT*|Agangofkittens made up himself, and it remains solely his work and we as a clan do not collectively promote it in any way or form. As for the wallhack accusations, we have been investigating a for a while now and are close to a conclusion. My apologies once again for the shortcomings of the pcw match, and I hope we can look forward to future games that are found mutually pleasant and fair.
:{Per}: sh1omi
Reply | Threaded
|  

sh1omi
Technology Staff
@Gallac This website "hackasmod" is actually hosted in same vps as "mstclan.xyz" and "s1.mstclan.xyz".
It not really surprise me that he use it xD
Flickr      360Cities
Vimeo      Downloads
Reply | Threaded
|  

Gallacc
This is because our website is currently hosted on Agan's vps. Naturally, his work will also be posted on his website, but this doesnt mean we as a clan promote or endorse his works.
:{Per}: WarLord
Reply | Threaded
|  

WarLord
Creative
Scrim Staff
Please let me know if you need help finding a good VPS to host your servers and site on. Feel free to add me on Skype: WarLordz10

I do A LOT of online buying as i make online money so you can ask me what is worth it. I know a lot of hosting sellers ;)
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
Ok, now i have isolated the part, where Arisu is spected, i activated shownormals and i converted to avi.
Unfortunately the file is really huge so even after i reduced the quality (a lot), i cant upload it here.
So here is a link: http://www.filedropper.com/video0000
(i have the video in much better quality, ask me for it and you will get it (revisor-xl@t-online.de)).
:{Per}: Nightmare
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nightmare
Recruiter
Good job r3v :) proud of u and yes, it s a shame that in a scrim this things still happens.
This is now your life, die buried alive!!!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Juriska
 @ r3v: thank you so much, i always struggle with demos ...

So I've seen the demo many times, and I have to say this:
The first part when he scopes approximately at the position where the player is running through really looks like a wallhack but there are a few things bothering me.

After that moment, there isn't really  any pre-aiming going on.
An experienced wallhacker that tries to hide it, wouldn't pre-aim through a wall like that if he sees anyone there. Also, even if that pre-aiming looks very suspicious, it isn't precise, without shownormals, it looks like he scopes to see if there's someone rushing.
Then there is a moment when he pre-scopes in a corner (at statue) , not at the player, then notices him, flicks, and misses the shot, so if he was using a wallhack and wasn't trying to hide he would pre-aim at the player. Then he misses a 2nd time..

Ofc this is my point of view but i wanted to give an other opinion on this. I ve tried to stay as neutral as possible

Reply | Threaded
|  

Gallacc
In reply to this post by WarLord
Thanks Warlord. I add you and we'll talk.
:{Per}: BumbleBee
Reply | Threaded
|  

BumbleBee
Scrim Staff
I knew they had something. Dont say that I didnt warn ya.. Really wanted to Incognito it, just to find out.
The British are coming, sooner than you think we are.
Reply | Threaded
|  

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
In reply to this post by Juriska
you can see the wh in the start of the demo. (11:18 and maybe 11:14)

After that its not that clear, but still quite suspicious (11:09), he aimed at the spot right next to the wall on the left, to be able to shoot the moment the enemy jumps out. (This wasnt pro-aiming, bcs he wasnt able to see the square with the statue witht that angle, just the wall of the church.)
At 11:04 i think he knew that there are these arcs, so he knew that he cant scope exactly on the target, so he scoped to a point close to the arc and waited for pho to come out (even if he missed (same at 11:00)).

At 10:53 i think he saw the second enemy (standing on the right behind the wall), but he chose to keep chasing pho, until he got him in the end (actually the last shot was so close that he could have made it without wallhack just by using sound location (i know he uses the sound on very high volume))

Ah and btw i posted the demo also in Rexxxies post at MsT forum:
http://forum.mstclan.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=1485&sid=a70e9bbb1913ef3c0c70cce464abcfdc#p1485

EDIT: unfortunately i couldnt upload the original version of the video, which is 330 MB big :/
:{Per}: RexXxie
Reply | Threaded
|  

RexXxie
Good job guys.
I kind of already wondered sometimes when I played against him.
He always says something like "Oh, lol that was so SICK!" when he kills you directly after you just jumped out from the next corner -.-
<3 <3 <3
Reply | Threaded
|  

Mr.Yeah!
UrT Server Admin
In reply to this post by Juriska
Juriska wrote
An experienced wallhacker that tries to hide it, wouldn't pre-aim through a wall like that if he sees anyone there. Also, even if that pre-aiming looks very suspicious, it isn't precise, without shownormals, it looks like he scopes to see if there's someone rushing.
https://gfycat.com/ParallelDifficultGreatdane

@11:18
- if you were playing with shownormals on:
See the player rushing on the right so you expect him to be coming from Marble Approach to Crossway, so you just pre-aim where he should come out.
You see him disappear before he comes around the corner and have that "wtf" moment where you have nothing to aim for.
You see him popping up again briefly, sliding a little more on the left so you adjust your aim and try to follow his movement which would be in a straightline if he was on flat ground, like crossway is at this point.

Tough luck, he was actually rushing down Cathedral Entrance, which has a flight of steps and ends his slide on lower ground, you realize your mistake and try to back away.

- without shownormals:
You check crossway, your aim pauses a bit on the door to check the right corner, then you just sweep left and right without waiting for someone to come from the left?

:{Per}: Kurokei
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kurokei
Mapping Staff
Recruiter
It look very strange for me the aim close to the church and the fact
that he aimed right in the arche wich is not an obvious fact make me
suspicious
Reply | Threaded
|  

Juriska
In reply to this post by Mr.Yeah!
Mr.Yeah! wrote
@11:18
- without shownormals:
You check crossway, your aim pauses a bit on the door to check the right corner, then you just sweep left and right without waiting for someone to come from the left?
In this case yes, when you hear someone on your left it's normal not to wait and try to get that guy.

Once again, the first secs @11:18  looks like 200% wh The point i wanted to make was about the corner shots who doest look like a wh at all to me and then it doesnt make sense, why would he wh at the beginning and not after? Well just weird..

@r3v: the guy @11:14 is spotted because of the sound