yosef[israel] and meir[israel] Curbstomp abuse

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

yosef[israel] and meir[israel] Curbstomp abuse

Buck
I'm not sure if this counts as actual cheating, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

I noticed yosef and meir were getting curbstomp invis a lot in a FFA, and then I noticed they got it by curbstomping eachother. So like a good journalist, I started recording.

Although they don't succeed in this demo, it's clear that they are trying.

Incidentally, how is it that yosef[israel] has so much money? He has more than anyone else on the server, but he's not even that good a player.

demo0022.urtdemo
:{Per}: Juriska
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: yosef[israel] and meir[israel] Curbstomp abuse

Juriska
I m not sure we can do much about this.. If this become really annoying for other players we wilk yake action. Also i believe that yosef is one of the most active  and old player on our server. Nothing wrong aboit his money
time is precious... waste it wisely
:{Per}: R3V1S0R
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: yosef[israel] and meir[israel] Curbstomp abuse

R3V1S0R
Anti-Cheat Staff
yep, yosef is the most active player i would say. Followed by Pr3d i guess :)

And youre right, that is not fair.
But Juri is right, i dont see what we can do against that. If an admin is online we can slap him/them for that. But i dont think a ban or something like that is justified.
Yosef already got a little warning when he connected twice in abbey to curbstomp his afk second identity at the spawn. But we fixed that.

I guess, if someone talked with him about that the situation could be fine already.